file Former Prince's collection - up for Sale

15 Apr 2012 19:49 #27954 by obfuscatedhippo
I have been retired from VTES for a few years now, and my collection has been looking for a new home. I have already passed along 20k+ cards to our local playgroup free of charge so that they can continue to play .. but now the time has come to sell the rest.

Obviously, I am looking for serious buyers.

I have Excel files with the full inventory of all of the cards, and they are organized and sorted alphabetically. You'll be getting a great colletion, that is already sorted. I have been playing VTES since Jyhad, but I spotted collecting seriously after Lords of the Night (so very limited Legacies of Blood and Heirs to the Blood, and *no* Ebony Kingdom).

The collection includes: 23,295 Library Cards and 7,064 Crypt Cards. All are VTES-backed. [If a card was reprinted across multiple sets I do not have that broken out in the Excel file - it is a total count of the card name].

I live in Seattle, WA. I would be willing to drive up to 3-hours to deliver in person.

Buyers can email me directly and I will send you the Excel files so that you can review.

Email:

Thanks,
*Kai

PS: I know that International buyers may be interested but shipping is going to be HUGE on this big collection just for domestic buyers .. so we'll see what we can do if I get a serious international offer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 May 2012 12:13 #29410 by obfuscatedhippo
I have a buyer, pending sale.

Thanks for those that expressed an interest. I will post if the deal falls through.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds