file Enkil Cog

27 Mar 2013 16:23 #46291 by ffiuza
Enkil Cog was created by ffiuza
Dear all,

I am selling an Enkil Cog on ebay. I can guarantee that it will be a fair auction with no interference from me, unlike others traditional sellers from ebay usually do. I am from Brazil, but I am currently living at West Lafayette, Indiana. I will ship worldwide.

Best regards,

felipe, "hijodebruja" (on ebay)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2013 17:53 #46295 by RoddimusPrime
Replied by RoddimusPrime on topic Re: Enkil Cog

Dear all,

I am selling an Enkil Cog on ebay. I can guarantee that it will be a fair auction with no interference from me, unlike others traditional sellers from ebay usually do. I am from Brazil, but I am currently living at West Lafayette, Indiana. I will ship worldwide.

Best regards,

felipe, "hijodebruja" (on ebay)

Good luck with the auction.

I cannot say I have seen too many sellers causing interference with Enkil Cogs or similar cards being sold though. Ebay has a pretty good system in place to prevent ending auctions early with bids, at the last minute, or bidding on the cards yourself. Not to mention they have checks built in to try and stifle those making secondary accounts attempting to do so.

More
27 Mar 2013 17:58 #46296 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Enkil Cog
Yea, i havent seen any vtes sellers meddling. The idea is if you arent willing to take normal ended auction or bIn price, dont list it. And Rodds been one of the bigger sellers of singles worth bidding on this year, so im sure hed know.
Cogs should typically fetch like $50 on average, last id checked. Monestary of shadows is actually the chase card now, since everyone was after cogs, MoS stayed high.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds