file Booster and Starter Boxes for Sale

12 Apr 2013 01:41 #46856 by archive111
I've been selling off the unused portions of my rpg collection over the last several weeks and when cleaning out the closet I found a large number of unopened starter deck and booster pack boxes. I'll be adding these items to my wife's Amazon store (i.e. roleplayinggeekswife) tomorrow after work. The items should all be listed by late tomorrow night. If anyone is interested please check out our Amazon storefront. I've included a list of the items that will be available along with the prices I plan to charge below.

Link to storefront:
www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=AH7ZNAGDB4AO3

Vampire the Eternal Struggle Player’s Kit – New, Still in shrink wrap ($20)
Dark Sovereigns Booster Pack Box ($100) x1
Sabbat War Booster Pack Box ($175) x4
Final Nights Starter Deck Box ($100) x1
Final Nights Booster Pack Box ($150) x3
Bloodlines Booster Pack Box ($125) x3
Camarilla Starter Deck Box ($150) x1
Camarilla Booster Pack Box ($175) x2
Anarch’s Starter Deck Box($100) x1
Anarch’s Booster Pack Box ($125) x2
Black Hand Starter Deck Box ($45) x1
Black Hand Booster Pack Box ($45) x2
Gehenna Booster Pack Box ($50) x2
Tenth Anniversary Booster Pack Box ($50) x4
Kindred Most Wanted Starter Deck Box ($45) x1
Kindred Most Wanted Booster Pack Box ($45) x1
Legacies of the Blood Starter Deck Box ($45) x1
Legacies of Blood Booster Pack Box ($90) x1
Nights of Reckoning Booster Pack Box ($40) x1
Third Edition Starter Deck Box ($50) x1
Third Edition Booster Pack Box ($100) x1
Sword of Caine Booster Pack Box ($50) x1
Lords of the Night Starter Deck Box ($50) x1
Lords of Night Booster Pack Box ($75) x1
Blood Shadowed Court Starter Deck Box ($45) x1
Twilight Rebellion Booster Pack Box ($100) x1
Keepers of Tradition Starter Deck Box ($150) x1
Keepers of Tradition Booster Pack Box ($175) x1
Heirs to the Blood Booster Box ($175) x1
The following user(s) said Thank You: wesile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2013 12:53 #46869 by ReverendRevolver
You have impressive prices. I wish i werent so broke... hopefully the boxes im after dont go too fast....
Good luck

More
13 Apr 2013 03:48 #46895 by archive111
I wasn't able to post the boxes to Amazon this evening due to logistical issues. I attempted to add the items to my Amazon account but the previous sellers who established the listings placed the items in the wrong category which limits the shipping costs I can charge and threw off my pricing. I'll probably need to up the cost of any boxes sold on Amazon slightly to make up the shipping costs or find an alternate selling platform (likely eBay).

In addition, I received several purchase offers from site members through both my Amazon account and this site's private message function. This presented several unexpected complications. First, I contacted Amazon seller support to find out how to sell directly to these individuals and they basically indicated that there was no way to sell directly to a customer. Second, I live in the U.S. and the offers all came from international buyers (from multiple countries). I've only been selling to U.S. buyers and when I tried to work with Amazon on international shipping costs for the listings I ran into the same shipping cost limitation problem above.

Given the interest, my wife and I will be researching international shipping options tomorrow and looking into the possibility of using eBay as an alternate selling platform. I hope to have all the items listed somewhere by the end of the weekend, and I'll provide an update on this site when I'm done. I'll be reaching out to all those who contacted me already to discuss how you want to approach the orders. Thanks to everyone for their interest.

More
13 Apr 2013 23:17 #46912 by archive111
The remaining boxes were added to Amazon. A complete list of the items is provided below along with the updated prices to account for the Amazon shipping cost limitations. Thanks to everyone for their interest.

Dark Sovereigns Booster Pack Box ($110) x1
Sabbat War Booster Pack Box ($185) x4
Bloodlines Booster Pack Box ($135) x2
Anarch’s Booster Pack Box ($135) x2
Black Hand Starter Deck Box ($55) x1
Black Hand Booster Pack Box ($55) x2
Gehenna Booster Pack Box ($60) x2
Kindred Most Wanted Starter Deck Box ($55) x1
Kindred Most Wanted Booster Pack Box ($55) x1
Legacies of the Blood Starter Deck Box ($45) x1
Nights of Reckoning Booster Pack Box ($50) x1
Third Edition Starter Deck Box ($70) x1
Third Edition Booster Pack Box ($50) x1
Sword of Caine Booster Pack Box ($60) x1
Lords of the Night Starter Deck Box ($60) x1
Lords of Night Booster Pack Box ($80) x1
Blood Shadowed Court Starter Deck Box ($55) x1

Note: I revised the prices upwards in some cases to account for Amazon shipping cost limitations and downwards in several cases to make the item more competitive. These prices only apply to go forward purchases through Amazon.

More
13 Apr 2013 23:52 #46913 by Adonai
www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_6?me=AH7ZNAGDB4AO3

I found the Dark Sovereigns and the Camarilla booster pack.

Where is the rest of it?

More
14 Apr 2013 13:41 #46943 by archive111
I checked the link and the boxes are all listed. It looks like the boxes begin appearing on page 18 with the majority listed on pages 20 and 21. This may change as I post more items. If there is something in particular you're looking for, let me know and I can provide you with the ISBN so you can do a quick search. Several of the items lack pictures since I was forced to use existing listings, and my attempts to add pictures seem to have generally failed. Thanks.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds