file Selling part of my collection

06 May 2013 09:30 #48247 by Azazel
Hi,

I'm selling part of my collection away to finance the expenses for getting married.
I have multiple Enkil Cogs, Monastery of Shadows, War Ghouls, Ashur Tablets etc. Almost every card.
Haven't decided the prices yet, but if you are after something specific send me a message and we'll work it out.
I live in Finland, but can ship everywhere in the world if you are willing to cover the costs.

Teemu
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjvtes521

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2013 12:32 #48254 by ReverendRevolver
Good luck and congradualtions!

I sold off my remaining 1 deck of mtg cards to finance half of my wedding ( it was one deck, so only worth like a grand, but everything helps)

My primary reason for commenting is, due to this time of year, if multiple persons in north america plan on getting cards and will all be attending the NAC, you may be able to collaborate less costly shipping arrangements by combining them all in one container and seperating them into envelopes for one order, and individuals can pick them up at the NAC from another player/organizer.

Just a thought. Good luck!

More
06 May 2013 18:34 #48269 by Lönkka
Shipping cards to US ain't all THAT expensive unless you're about to ship displays and displays of them.

It costs more or less the same as it would cost the other way around nowadays.

Thus shipping to a third party wouldn't sound that feasible for me at least.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
07 May 2013 17:13 #48307 by prestonp

More
08 May 2013 13:08 #48317 by mjvtes521
I'm very interested in Enkil Cog x1 and any Ashur Tablets you have available. How much would they be with shipping to California? PM me your prices and I hope we can work something out. I'd be interested in other singles as well, especially cards from Bloodlines and Keepers of Tradition. Thank you.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds