file KIDERAK trading

14 Jun 2015 09:10 #71725 by Arnau Diez Sans
Replied by Arnau Diez Sans on topic Re: KIDERAK trading
Trade done with James Lin.

List Update 14/05/2015
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Lin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2015 15:04 #71883 by Wand
Replied by Wand on topic Re: KIDERAK trading
pm sent.

Archbishop of Vitória

More
19 Jul 2015 12:11 #72103 by Arnau Diez Sans
James Lin! Trade done! All perfect

More
25 Aug 2015 12:59 #72727 by Arnau Diez Sans
I will report a fact which makes me very sad. After months of excellent communication and tons of patience, james lin has not received his part of the deal we both made.

I offered to take half of the loss each, but he says it's not necessary. He wants to take the issue for over.

I will complain to the spanish postal service as he has been asked. I think it is unacceptable that a delivery could be lost on 2015.

I have only words of appreciation for James Lin, who has been very patient, alwais with good manners.

Never again will I accept or send a shipment uncertified. I recommend you do the same.

More
25 Aug 2015 16:38 #72736 by James Lin
Replied by James Lin on topic Re: KIDERAK trading
Yes, it was a pretty big loss on my end but this was the second time I have done deals with Spanish players. The first time was a few years ago and it went down badly. I should have remembered and asked for certified mail. Arnau, however, got the cards from me so it takes about 3 weeks from Taiwan to Spain. I went to the post office here in Taipei and for a week they searched and didn't find any records of any shipment from Spain to my address. Several EBay sellers refuse to ship to Spain and Italy and Greece for similar problems and I strongly suggest people to certify their mail when shipping to these countries because their postal services is shaky.

Get busy living or get busy dying

----Andy Dufresne

More
25 Aug 2015 18:49 #72741 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: KIDERAK trading

I strongly suggest people to certify their mail when shipping to these countries because their postal services is shaky.

I strongly recommend you certify mail containing expensive shipments/cards when mailing them where ever.

When I recently bought a pile of cards from TCG Chantry both me and Orian thought it would be a good idea to certify the shipment. You know, the prevent the sloppy mishandling by post office...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds