file WTS: booster display Keepers of Tradition and Eternal struggle

04 Jan 2019 18:19 - 04 Jan 2019 21:28 #92641 by Koen
Hey all,

Ages ago I won two booster displays of Vampire, always figured I would get into it someday... But time to let that illusion go. Anyway, no clue what to ask for it, so I figured i'd try and put them on this forum, feel free to send me an offer at (I live in the Netherlands and while i'm willing to ship internationally it would obviously add a bit of shipping costs).

I would also be interested in some comments about what kind of price I should ask for them if no one is interested and I have to resort to Ebay ;)

The booster display of Third Edition is not in mint condition. Two booster packs are open, I do still have the cards included though, not sure if people want to know the cards or prefer a full 'unknown' case?

The booster display of Keepers of Tradition has never been open.

Just in case the wording 'display case' is a bit vague; i'm talking about square boxes with 36 booster packs inside.
Last edit: 04 Jan 2019 21:28 by Koen. Reason: incorporating Lönkka's feedback ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2019 19:23 - 04 Jan 2019 19:29 #92642 by Cat_in_Exile
Last time I saw a sealed Keepers of Tradition booster box on ebay, it was listed for around $500 US, but don't get your hopes up on getting that much. That's atrociously over priced, especially now that the set has been reprinted. Players can get everything they're looking for, and in greater quantity, in both reprint bundles for, IIRC, $24 each.

There's a sealed Third Edition box currently listed for $200, but again, it just isn't worth that much.

If you're looking to sell quickly, you'd probably do best putting it up for auction, or maybe someone here will make a reasonable offer.

Alternatively, it's never too late to start playing. The game is awesome.
Last edit: 04 Jan 2019 19:29 by Cat_in_Exile.

More
04 Jan 2019 21:04 #92643 by Lönkka

Just in case the wording 'display case' is a bit vague; i'm talking about square boxes with 36 booster packs inside.

The proper term is Booster DISPLAY.
A Booster CASE is a case of 10 Booster DISPLAYS.

Insert helpful smiley here...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
06 Jan 2019 00:20 #92657 by ModernAngel
Three 3rd ed boxes have been sold for $189-$199 on Ebay within the past couple of months so that seems to be the current market value.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds