compress ARDB inventory problems

14 Oct 2011 19:33 #11993 by Stefan
So I manually updated the .csv to get the newest promos in my database. Everything works fine except - My inventory has gone bananas!

I have entered I don't know how many thousands of cards into the inventory and suddenly it looks like the inserting of the new cards have moved the numbers around quite a bit. Most of the numbers are still correct but quite a few are wrong and it seems an impossible task to find the pattern and make the inventory useful again.

Is there any kind soul out there who knows if there is any way to recreate my old inventory? I don't dare thinking of the time it will take to recreate it manually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2011 20:06 #11996 by drstrange26
Just curious what version of ARDB you are using? Also did you save the inventory as a XML file? And if so then you have your inventory and it can be restored.
If you did not then it cannot be restored.

The beta has fixed inventory functions so if have the file then just send via pm

Dr.

More
15 Oct 2011 02:47 #12002 by Stefan
Replied by Stefan on topic Re: ARDB inventory problems
I'm using 3.1.1. I have saved it as .xml but I suspect that there still is a problem since I didn't spot the problem directly and have edited the inventory afterwards and then saved it over the old file. I guess this is a problem?

When I look at it now it seems like the library inventory haven't taken a great hit, if any at all, so that's a relief. Reentering the crypt will be a little less painful.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds