file Ipad deckbuilder App?

08 Dec 2011 23:09 #17749 by KzArashi
Replied by KzArashi on topic Re: Ipad deckbuilder App?

VampiDroid is a vtes card reference/deckbuilding app I have downloaded from Android store for my Droid phone, it's not shabby and it’s free also.

Hope it helps ;)

Description
VampiDroid (vampidroid) is your reference app for Vampire: The Eternal Struggle™ (VTES) card game.

It is a mobile management solution for your cards. You will be able to browse and search cards. It will be helpful as a reference during games where you may check the card text or during deck building.

This app uses a cardlist from Vampire Elder Kindred Network site: www.vekn.net. I got a OK from jhattara administrator to include the cardlist database in this app.

Please, leave your comments and visit project homepage to send you bug reports and feature requests

Disclaimer notice:

Jyhad™, Vampire: The Eternal Struggle™ and all game symbols are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and CCP hf. White Wolf, World of Darkness and all related terms are trademarks of CCP hf. This product is not published nor endorsed by CCP hf.

Keywords:
VTES, Vampire, CG, card game"

Taken from:-https://market.android.com/details?id=name.vampidroid

Sadly that don't help.
wastaz, I and others iPad owners need one iOs based deckbuilder app.
May be some day. But thanks :)

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Dec 2011 23:14 #17750 by koko Loco
Replied by koko Loco on topic Re: Ipad deckbuilder App?
Of course, sorry KazeArashi (lack of sleep here). I really should have read the post properly :S

More
08 Dec 2011 23:40 #17752 by Pascal Bertrand

VampiDroid is a vtes card reference/deckbuilding app I have downloaded from Android store for my Droid phone, it's not shabby and it’s free also-Nice job Pascal

I was merely involved. Congratulate Francisco, he's doing great!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds