file FELDB Update?

08 Oct 2012 08:56 #38563 by Sydnelson
Replied by Sydnelson on topic Re: FELDB Update?

Guide and Mentor, Master, Promo , [Promo-20100510] is shown in "Library" but not in "Inventory"

Apears to me.

Try search for it in:
Inventory > Library > By Type > Master > Guide And Mentor

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2012 16:09 #38634 by Azrael
Replied by Azrael on topic Re: FELDB Update?

Guide and Mentor, Master, Promo , [Promo-20100510] is shown in "Library" but not in "Inventory"

Apears to me.

Try search for it in:

Didn´t found it there. I downloaded your last Vtes.db, but it doesn´t change.
I can see this Card in "Library" and I can use it in the Deck Builder, but in my Inventory it doesn´t show up. I´ve tried the search Function too, with no result. There ist Guardian Ghoul and then Guinea-Bissau Carnival. What do I wrong?

Everything works better with Clan Impersonation

More
17 Oct 2012 16:19 #39364 by Sydnelson

Apears to me.

Try search for it in:

Didn´t found it there. I downloaded your last Vtes.db, but it doesn´t change.
I can see this Card in "Library" and I can use it in the Deck Builder, but in my Inventory it doesn´t show up. I´ve tried the search Function too, with no result. There ist Guardian Ghoul and then Guinea-Bissau Carnival. What do I wrong?

Very strange.

Any other FELD user has this problem?

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
21 Jan 2013 05:26 - 21 Jun 2013 23:20 #44266 by Sydnelson
FELD Database Updated 21/JUN/2013...

www.4shared.com/zip/qCUvNYX4/vtes.html
OR
www.dropbox.com/s/utefdaof9gjl3n4/vtes.zip

Change Log:

Correct João Bilé name (again) and text.

Correct Darrell Boyce, Consul name.

Correct François Villon and François 'Warden' Loehr (again) names and text.

Correct several crypt discipline requirements for FELD filters functions work property.

Correct Sonja Blue text.

Correct Blood Brother library filter (21/JUN/2013)

And other corrections....

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 21 Jun 2013 23:20 by Sydnelson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vragozakas

More
24 Apr 2013 17:22 #47589 by wumpus
Replied by wumpus on topic Re: FELDB Update?
I can confirm the lack of Guide and Mentor in the Inventory. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I'm running FELDB on XP?

I noticed two old bugs that are not fixed:

1) Apostrophes are used inconsistently, such that importing an exported Inventory loses the data for, e.g. Anna 'DictatrixII' Suljic and Mole's Tunneling. This appears to be because the exported data is not in the format expected by the import function.

2) The Inventory's deck use function (Available/In Decks) is still completely broken. Hitting 'Recalculate' causes the program to list 12 copies of seemingly random cards as being used in decks - and no other amount.

Also, a new bug, which I can't believe no one else has noticed, so maybe it's XP related? The Deck Builder tab's formatting for the Library is broken. You can only see the Cardtype and Disciplines tree view windows if you grow or maximize the program. Similarly, you can't access scroll bars in either that window or the 'sorted' view (bottom left) at the normal (non-maximized) program window size. I'll probably revert to v2.5.2 to get around this, as it is beyond annoying.

Finally, I see that Syd has done a bunch of further database updates, but I can't penetrate 4shared's defenses to actually use it for download. (It seems to want me to do all sorts of registration that I'm not comfortable with, esp. when it keeps misdirecting me and popping up windows for things I don't want.) Can someone repost his updated database somewhere easier to get to. I like the Dropbox and/or Google solutions.

Thanks,
Alex

More
26 Apr 2013 14:08 - 26 Apr 2013 14:10 #47770 by Sydnelson

Also, a new bug, which I can't believe no one else has noticed, so maybe it's XP related? The Deck Builder tab's formatting for the Library is broken. You can only see the Cardtype and Disciplines tree view windows if you grow or maximize the program. Similarly, you can't access scroll bars in either that window or the 'sorted' view (bottom left) at the normal (non-maximized) program window size. I'll probably revert to v2.5.2 to get around this, as it is beyond annoying.

Finally, I see that Syd has done a bunch of further database updates, but I can't penetrate 4shared's defenses to actually use it for download. (It seems to want me to do all sorts of registration that I'm not comfortable with, esp. when it keeps misdirecting me and popping up windows for things I don't want.) Can someone repost his updated database somewhere easier to get to. I like the Dropbox and/or Google solutions.

Thanks,
Alex

Hi Alex,

For deck build bug try to delete de file FELDB.ini in FELD folder. This will reset columns, tabs and program config.

As you request I added a dropbox link to updated database.
www.dropbox.com/s/utefdaof9gjl3n4/vtes.zip

This new database have some more updates and text fixes.

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 26 Apr 2013 14:10 by Sydnelson.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds