file VTES Card Separators / Dividers

14 Aug 2015 08:10 - 14 Aug 2015 21:51 #72505 by Ke.
I recently had to replace my card dividers / separators. Some had disappeared, others had become damaged and some I had simply not bothered to print (am looking at you Abombwe). This posed an issue as they required special printing on photographic paper and I had since left that printer in the UK.

So I took the opportunity to redesign the separators. The first priority was to make them work with standard printers / A4 paper, the second was to make them most robust yet still use standard paper. The first problem was easily solved with a new layout. The second required a little more thinking, although the solution in hindsight was obvious — sleeve the divider.

Here's the end result:

I had plenty of shiny ultra-pro sleeves which I no longer used so this was the perfect use of them.

You can download PDF templates below:

Main VTES Separators PDF (1MB) — db.tt/mrW6a1R7
Sub VTES Separators PDF — db.tt/i4KSmVhG

They can be printed actual size on A4, then simply cut and sleeve to use.
Last edit: 14 Aug 2015 21:51 by Ke..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, D-dennis, Jussi, DeathInABottle, self biased, brettscho, Zoroh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2015 12:49 #72507 by Ankha
There's a "Liabon" intruder in your files :)

It's a good idea, I did mine some time ago so I'll post them too here so people can choose :)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
14 Aug 2015 21:30 #72509 by Ke.
Cheers, corrected. Have also added symbols for Anarchs and Black hand.

More
15 Aug 2015 09:34 #72510 by Ankha
Here are mine: www.veknfrance.com/Card%20Separators.zip

They must be printed on strong paper. Independent/Camarilla vampires can be printed on green paper for instance, the other clans on red paper.

The actions are divided by letters, as well as the master. The other cards are split by disciplines or type (action modifier, combat, reaction)...

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jussi, Amadriade

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds