file ARDB - Can't get the card list to update to cover newest promos

06 Aug 2011 12:54 #7453 by RoddimusPrime
ARDB 3.1.1 does not contain the correct card files that cover promo's such as Lilith's Blessing. Yet, Ironically those promos are in the image files you can download, but nothing in the actual cards database.

Is there an update for those promos in ARDB for the cards file or is there another current inventory tool like ARDB that has those promos covered?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Aug 2011 13:48 #7455 by Adonai
The following user(s) said Thank You: drstrange26

More
06 Aug 2011 14:25 - 06 Aug 2011 14:27 #7459 by RoddimusPrime

This has already been covered, in the 'News' section.

www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/10-news-and-announcements/5813-ardb-fix-for-auto-update-of-csv-files-and-image-hosting

Didn't know to look there. At the moment I cannot locate the ini file. I opened up the folder that is ARDB_3_1_1 and see card images, inventory and decks, vtesicons, xsl, ardb launch icon, ardb config file, cards data base, mingwm10.dll, and vtescsv. I see no .ini extensions.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just added the stuff in the configurations text file. Not sure why he mentions ini file.
Last edit: 06 Aug 2011 14:27 by RoddimusPrime.

More
06 Aug 2011 19:53 #7474 by drstrange26
I refer to it being an initial or initialization file because that was what it was in older versions. Sorry for the confusion. If you have any further issues contact me via pm here.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds