heart [ANN] New iOS and Android Apps

17 Mar 2017 02:46 #81165 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic [ANN] New iOS and Android Apps

the search engine does not work like other tools - example: try searching for minion tap

Yes, it does a full text search on the words "minion tap" and will show cards that contain *both* words. So for example it matches glancing blow:

Do not replace until your untap phase.
Prevent 1 damage from the opposing minion's strike.

Previously such a search would only match the title; however full text search is overall far more useful. Yes, in some cases such as this it seems odd (here due to two very common terms: minion + tap); however overall it is more often beneficial than detrimental.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2017 02:59 #81166 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic [ANN] New iOS and Android Apps

I must first of all say that as an iPhone user I'm super happy to finally see an iOS APP seeing the light.I think the APP is awesome and I must say it is hard to see such a good finished product. Did you do it on your own? Did someone besides you test the APP?

Great; glad you like it. Local players initially assisted with the testing and now input comes from over 300 registered users like yourself :) — it was just a quick side project from what I normally do at www.zeroloop.com

The most up to date version of the app is always online here: amaranth.vtes.co.nz . All the app versions are derived from this.

-while building a deck and adding library cards to the deck you need to click once on the plus button before you can start adding cards - is this intended?

Which plus button? the large ones are to decide which type of cards to add (crypt / library) and from there the small buttons should add or remove to the deck immediately.

More
17 Mar 2017 16:39 #81170 by cordovader

I must first of all say that as an iPhone user I'm super happy to finally see an iOS APP seeing the light.I think the APP is awesome and I must say it is hard to see such a good finished product. Did you do it on your own? Did someone besides you test the APP?

Great; glad you like it. Local players initially assisted with the testing and now input comes from over 300 registered users like yourself :) — it was just a quick side project from what I normally do at www.zeroloop.com

The most up to date version of the app is always online here: amaranth.vtes.co.nz . All the app versions are derived from this.

-while building a deck and adding library cards to the deck you need to click once on the plus button before you can start adding cards - is this intended?

Which plus button? the large ones are to decide which type of cards to add (crypt / library) and from there the small buttons should add or remove to the deck immediately.

Yes I mean the plus button from the popup while you are searching for the cards.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds