lightbulb Sutekh 0.8.9 released

04 Jul 2017 08:46 #82447 by drnlmza
On behalf of the Sutekh development team I'm delighted to announce the release of Sutekh 0.8.9.

This is a minor update and bugfix release for Sutekh 0.8. In particular, Sutekh 0.8.9 adds full support for the new "Anotholgy" expansion.

Sutekh is available for Windows and Linux systems (with RPMs for Fedora and a PPA for Ubuntu).

Instructions for installing Sutekh can be found on the Sutekh Wiki

Sutekh can be downloaded from Sourceforge

Ubuntu packages may be obtained from Sutekh's Launchpad PPA

Issues may be reported by emailing .

If you're new to Sutekh or want to read about what Sutekh can do, you might want to start with the online manual

Sutekh aims to be the swiss army knife of VTES card management applications -- we hope you'll give the release a try.

Regards
The Sutekh development team

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2017 17:44 #83136 by Tendoncutter
Replied by Tendoncutter on topic Sutekh 0.8.9 released
Hmn, I recently updated to 0.8.9, from 0.8.4, and noticed that I cannot expand og collapse cards in panes, when I have more than 3 panes open at a time.

Is this by design or a bug?

Kind of a bummer when you are building decks and adding new cards to the inventory.

More
19 Aug 2017 09:05 #83153 by drnlmza
Replied by drnlmza on topic Sutekh 0.8.9 released
It's certainly not by design, and not something I see on my system.

Could you provide more details about your installation, so we can try reproduce the behaviour?

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

More
23 Aug 2017 09:10 - 23 Aug 2017 09:11 #83189 by Tendoncutter
Replied by Tendoncutter on topic Sutekh 0.8.9 released
I have a feeling it might be tied to that fact that my entire inventory from the old version was loaded in the new, even though I didn't do this manually. I've tried testing around a bit, and it seems the issues might be tied to the "Card Set List"- pane being active, as the problems persisted with less than 3 panes, while that one was active.

I will try removing the old inventory manually and see what that does for the new installment. I had to update it anyway, since the old one was tied to a joint collection, which I no longer have access to entirely, and thus cannot rely on for deckbuilding puposes.
Last edit: 23 Aug 2017 09:11 by Tendoncutter.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds