lightbulb Sutekh 1.1.0 released

17 Jan 2021 17:55 #101448 by drnlmza
On behalf of the Sutekh development team, I'm happy to announce the release of Sutekh 1.1.0, the first preview release as we progress towards Sutekh 1.2.0.

Please test this release and report any bugs

Sutekh 1.1.0 is the first release of the python 3 and Gtk 3 work. This is a significant reworking of the codebase, so some features may not work as expected (although we have tested this version extensively, and most things should be fine).

Notable new features:
* An option to export decks to Tabletop Simulator's json format
* Partial MacOSX support (Sutekh runs if the requirements are installed using "brew", but we still have issues building a standalone installer).

We have also switched from subversion to using git (still hosted on sourceforge, but mirrored to github), which should simplify life for potential contibutors.

Instructions for installing Sutekh can be found at:

* sourceforge.net/p/sutekh/wiki/InstallInstructions/

Because this is a development release, it is available from the staging ppa - launchpad.net/~sutekh/+archive/ubuntu/staging

Sutekh can be downloaded from Sourceforge at:

* sourceforge.net/projects/sutekh/files/sutekh/

Issues may be reported by emailing .

Sutekh aims to be the swiss army knife of VTES card management
applications -- we hope you'll give the release a try.

Regards
The Sutekh development team

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2021 08:12 #101456 by lip
Replied by lip on topic Sutekh 1.1.0 released
Wow, well done drnlmza!

Thanks, this is awesome work. Since this is a python tool, have you considered using the krcg python package ? It gives you card texts, rulings and deck list format conversions (including import from Amaranth and VDB) out of the box. It's a free and open-source project.

Can you share the GitHub repository URL ? I'd be glad to contribute if I find the time for it.

More
18 Jan 2021 08:31 #101458 by drnlmza
Replied by drnlmza on topic Sutekh 1.1.0 released

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds