file Cause and Effect - 05 - with Otso Saariluoma

21 Nov 2011 07:33 - 21 Nov 2011 07:33 #15190 by Xaddam
Greetings!
The fifth episode is now uploaded and available on youtube. This is our EC special with Otso Saariluoma, the winner of the EC, as our special guest. Any comments, suggestions and dicussion concering the episode can be e-mailed to or posted in this thread.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Winner of this weeks challenge:
Deck Name: Imbued with vamps
Author: Randyman
Warning: Spoiler!

The next weeks challenge was issued by Otso himself and we all thought it was a really great one; make a Shalmath-focused deck!

Enjoy!

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro
Last edit: 21 Nov 2011 07:33 by Xaddam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2011 10:25 #15208 by Forhead
Before you look at this episode I urge you to read this report www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/9-event-reports-and-twd/14205-day-2-ec-final-table-turn-by-turn-coverage We talking in detail about the finals and this is a good report if you missed the acctual finals.

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

More
21 Nov 2011 11:40 #15212 by Brum
Awesome work, once again.

There's a huge difference in quality of sound and image from the first part to the second. The first is much worse.
Some times it is very hard to understand you guys, because of the accents and the quality of the sound.

Big congratulations to Otso, whom I had the honor of meeting in Sweden and with whom I played an 8 hour game of BSG.
Regretfully we humans thought he was a Cylon for around 6 hours and that didn't help our cause.
He was not a Cylon.

More
21 Nov 2011 14:05 #15232 by Xaddam
My computer really messed up for this show, unfortunately. The first part was a real double-fail. In the future the shows should be like part 2, if everything goes as planned.

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds