file Cause and Effect - 07

05 Dec 2011 08:53 - 05 Dec 2011 09:07 #17100 by Xaddam
Cause and Effect - 07 was created by Xaddam
Hello!

Our seventh episode is now out! Pascal Bertrand joined us and talked about the new RTR as well as the deck he won the LCQ of Palma de Mallorca in 2009 with.

Pascal also issued a challenge which will last a few weeks this time instead of the normal one week. The challenge is to make a Count Germaine-focused deck. Those decks can be sent to .

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Enjoy!

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro
Last edit: 05 Dec 2011 09:07 by Xaddam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2011 12:27 #17122 by Stefan
Replied by Stefan on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 07
Great show but I think you might be a little to theoretic with your examples. I mean its just silly thinking that a situation would arise like the one you used as an example when talking about playing for VPs in finals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: henrik

More
06 Dec 2011 17:55 #17275 by extrala
Replied by extrala on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 07
It was somewhat confusing at what time you wanted to start the live webcast. At first it said at 20:00, then 21:00, then just before 20:00 it said we're starting in 5 minutes. I missed the first 50 minutes that way ..

Otherwise great shows (as always).

More
06 Dec 2011 19:52 #17305 by Forhead
Replied by Forhead on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 07
I think, that unfortunaley. That info was from the week before and we had forgott to remove it. Im terribly sorry about that. We'll make sure that all information is consistant in the future. Thank you for watching it and linking it on your blog.

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds