file Cause and Effect - S03E04

20 May 2012 19:23 #30806 by Forhead
Greetings!

The fourth episode of the thrid season is now uploaded to youtube. This time we talk about diffrent strategies you can use to analyze and understand a particular meta.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2012 00:10 #30821 by Lambach
Hey good episode guys. I am curious why you say the Girls deck is reaction/pool damage because doesn't it usually oust via ANI rush and Dragonbound? So it would be Reaction/Minion Control, which means you should play something Pool Damage/Minion Controlish against it? I guess you Mind Rape Aksinya and bleed like mad while she's under your control? Or rush her down and then bleed.

Re: your posting of Swedish games, I have watched the ones you posted so far and can follow them well enough, though I must say the last one was quite boring with 4 DOM decks. Nothing but Govern Conditioning and Deflection for 1 1/2 hours... but please comtinue to post.

Thanks guys!

More
21 May 2012 03:27 #30826 by Xaddam
Thank you, Lambach. I think there was a communications error. When we talk about 'girls' or 'girls will find' we mean the stealth-bleed variant of the deck (with Lutz, Rafael, Adana, etc as sidekicks). The ANI rush version of 'girls will find' would indeed best be countered like that, yes. Better combat or mind rapes are excellent against it and it's very powerful to bring out minions fast and bleed it quickly.

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro

More
21 May 2012 07:09 - 21 May 2012 07:10 #30835 by Otso
Replied by Otso on topic Re: Cause and Effect - S03E04
Excellent episode and a very elegant model, thank you!
Last edit: 21 May 2012 07:10 by Otso.

More
22 May 2012 01:42 #30899 by Nick M
Regarding the youtube Gothenburg final game, I skipped into the mid-game. Then skipped to the first oust. Then watched the end.

LOL at the flick chain. I nearly felt sorry for the imbued deck. Do people not get annoyed about being bled at stealth crosstable? When it happens to me I usually start complaining about "Responsible Bleed".

Nick

More
22 May 2012 05:37 #30903 by Silmegil
Great episode guys.

I watched whole Gothenburg final game...realy evil.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds