file Thelasombra retired?

28 Oct 2013 17:41 #55837 by TorranceCircle
Wow, Thanks for everything Jeff. The TWDA, the artists websites, the strategy articles, I've used this site so often as part of my VtES habit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2013 17:47 #55838 by Trochomancy
Thanks Jeff for the tremendous amount of work you have put to documenting the game over years!

More
28 Oct 2013 18:28 #55841 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Thelasombra retired?
Thanks Jeff for your incredible dedication to our hobby.

I pretty much hope you keep on playing!

Baron of Frankfurt

More
28 Oct 2013 20:35 #55844 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Thelasombra retired?
theLasombra website has been immense help to me when i was starting, and invaluable source of information throughout my playing years.

it is site i visited often, to check new twda, to search inspiration for deckbuilding, to read old clan newsletters, and generally explore vtes.

Thank you so much, dear sir Lasombra, for making it available for vtes community for so long, and at such outstanding dedication and love.

I applaud you!

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
29 Oct 2013 05:31 #55851 by HG.fi
Replied by HG.fi on topic Re: Thelasombra retired?
Thank you, Jeff!

Especially for the TWDA - it has been an invaluable resource for me.

There have been a lot of websites with decklists, but only one that has shown what kind of deck can and do win - and one that collects all of them, not just those the webmaster finds cool.

And thanks for the fanboy glee I got from finally seeing my name and my deck on the archive. :laugh:

Once again, thank you, and I'm really hoping someone picks up the TWDA torch.

More
29 Oct 2013 10:33 #55860 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: Thelasombra retired?
First of all, many thanks to Jeff for his great contibution. TWDA is one of the most important vtes related sites. Its value for community is enormous. Which leads to the second thing. Keeping it in some form should be on top of priorities for VEKN right now. Database of decks that are winning tournaments just can't went into nothingness.Especially that it seems easy just to pick it up from Jeff.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds