file Masters that should become trifles when PoD enters - your suggestions

24 Apr 2013 15:10 #47567 by ReverendRevolver
Oh, and if the gangrel dont get serious crypt love soon, id request ecoterrorists, backways, and gangrel revel all bexmade trifles to help them out.

I was going to suggest children of osiris, artistically inept, and all the clan hosers, but then my brain turned back on and realized theyd still be unplayable.
Maybe vicisstitude poisoning.... :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2013 15:49 #47573 by Ohlmann

Id say [...] temptation of greater power

It's an error, or do you really feel this card is not good enough ?

More
24 Apr 2013 16:17 #47580 by ReverendRevolver
Its an error, but at costing 3 pool id almost make that suggestion. Almost.

I was going between here and secret library on my phone, and must have gotten TogP stuck in my head by accident. I think Cairo international was supposed to be in that spot, but i forget already.... should hace wrote stuff down....

More
24 Apr 2013 17:14 #47587 by Jeff Kuta

Only Trophies.

Other "wallpaper" cards won't be un-wallpaperized because they become Trifle. Who wants to play Gangrel Atavism, even if it's a trifle?

I wouldn't change trophies.

I would change the Red List mechanic so that marking a Red List minion was done as a trifle master phase action.

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molloy, Lech, self biased

More
24 Apr 2013 17:33 #47592 by Malachy
How about not changing tonnes of cards? :D I know I'm not being constructive here, but I'd rather invent new cards than modify existing, more-then-a-decade-old ones...and btw there are a couple of very good archetypes (Monster, Perfectionist, Dubbler, Cavalier and even Capitalist :D)

NC of Hungary

///
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louhi

More
25 Apr 2013 04:24 #47641 by ReverendRevolver

How about not changing tonnes of cards? :D I know I'm not being constructive here, but I'd rather invent new cards than modify existing, more-then-a-decade-old ones...and btw there are a couple of very good archetypes (Monster, Perfectionist, Dubbler, Cavalier and even Capitalist :D)

Its no fair namimg every playable archdtype and saying they are ok.

I saw someone drafg Bravo with Enkido once, that was amusing....

And im all about new cards, but making really underpowered old stuff playable, or even theoretically playable is almost az good as more new cards. True faith beinv worth playing? Who knows, but unlikely.

And investments? Totally coild be trifles, since they are only alan sovern enablers rivht now.

I think aggressive tactics is nearly playable as a trifle, though. Makes it more worth 2 pool, and helpful for disruption strategiez.....

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds