file Masters that should become trifles when PoD enters - your suggestions

25 Apr 2013 17:53 #47710 by Lönkka

the hell is your attitude lonkka? those guys are not smarter than we are.

Didn't say that.
I just said that the guys taking care of the rules will be way more qualified for picking out cards that would be in need of this treatment than I.

Didn't know that admitting to your own shortcomings is an attitude.

maybe some of use play vtes longer than they do.

Probably yeah.
Me having played the game from the day it was released still doesn't remove the fact that there are plenty of people who are better and more qualified for that job than me.

It ain't about who has been playing longest but who is best/better qualified.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
02 May 2013 20:49 #48117 by Charles_Bronson
About disciplines cards....maybe we can solve two issues. Big caps are too expensive in general.

Make it a optional 1 pool costo to make it trifle for vampires of capacity 6 or more. Or 7.

Its hard playing big caps who own one of your disciplines at basic.

I am death.
Paul Kersey, Death Wish
:vent::THA::QUI::FOR::dom::obf::cap9:

More
03 May 2013 01:11 - 03 May 2013 01:51 #48119 by direwolf
I'm not convinced Master: discipline cards should become trifles. However, I do feel there could be trifle versions of those cards. Why not?

It could be as simple as it costs a pool and it's a trifle. But I'm sure we could come up with some interesting alternatives!

I am going to start another thread about it, since it's tangental to this topic.

EDIT: started a thread here if you are interested.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
Last edit: 03 May 2013 01:51 by direwolf.

More
03 May 2013 07:06 #48131 by Lech
Master disciplines that don't increase capacity maybe should trifles. Regular ones ? I don't know about you, but i don't want to improved turbo decks.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
03 May 2013 07:27 #48132 by Reyda
I'd like to see master disciplines stay as they are now.

I don't feel high caps are hard to play. Most of the time, they can multiact (FD, ruthor) and/or have useful titles and specials, and you can recoup the blood by using minion tap or villein. Why change something as basic when master discipline cards are still alive and played ?

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
03 May 2013 12:51 #48138 by ReverendRevolver

I'd like to see master disciplines stay as they are now.

I don't feel high caps are hard to play. Most of the time, they can multiact (FD, ruthor) and/or have useful titles and specials, and you can recoup the blood by using minion tap or villein. Why change something as basic when master discipline cards are still alive and played ?

I dont think they are unplayable by any means, id just like something like:

Master trifle
Costs 1 pool
Put this card on a vampire you control and choose a diaciine they dont have. Burn this card at the end of yiur master phase to search your library for a copy of that disciine card, and place it on this vampire.

Unless lb comes back soon.

Also, i think abomwe as trifle is really neat, and id like to not belittle its coolnesz with tio much cluttering csimilar effects

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds