file less is more... ?

14 Sep 2012 05:42 #36770 by jtroyve
Replied by jtroyve on topic Re: less is more... ?

Easy. Improve combat efficiency by reducing the cost of combat cards.
It´s not normal that a zip gun, wwstick together with target vitals, which require no disciplines is far better than 80% of combat with disciplines and more cost efficient.

4) All the first strike stuff. Make it actually strike before any other non-first strike, strike , that means before combat ends or reduce the cost to zero.

this one. i think it would not make too much change in the worldwide meta for combat. but it would certainly make first strike decks a little more fun. go assamites.

also, make bang nakhs and the like usable under immortal grapple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2012 05:43 #36772 by BenPeal
Replied by BenPeal on topic Re: less is more... ?

I think this is a good time to have this discussion. If a print on demand option comes to fruition, "fixing" old cards could be an option.

Put those worms back in the can, mister.

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Kraus

More
14 Sep 2012 06:44 #36780 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: less is more... ?

most GR1 9-10-caps spring to mind first

Making G1 playable with the most recent group (now G6) could certainly help them.

But otherwise:

Street Cred
Combat
Potence
1 Blood
Only usable at the end of a round of combat in which this vampire successfully inflicted more damage than the opposing minion.
[pot] Move 1 blood from the blood bank to a younger vampire in your uncontrolled region. A vampire can play only 1 Street Cred each turn.
[POT] As above, but move 2 blood.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
14 Sep 2012 06:48 #36782 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: less is more... ?

Making G1 playable with the most recent group (now G6) could certainly help them.

How ? They will still be extremely subpar. The only thing that may allow them sometime would be to complete bloodline deck in some very specifics cases.

More
14 Sep 2012 06:54 #36783 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: less is more... ?

How ? They will still be extremely subpar. The only thing that may allow them sometime would be to complete bloodline deck in some very specifics cases.

Correct, but giving them friends will make them more playable. (I don´t intend to hijack this thread - if someone want to discuss this futher, AGAIN, feel free to create a new thread.)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
14 Sep 2012 08:23 #36787 by wesile
Replied by wesile on topic Re: less is more... ?
Well... i agree that Bang nakh, brass knuckles and black gloves should be usable under immortal grapple.

Some combat cards are to expensive to be considered in any deck.

I also think that the number of prevention cards played by combat should be limited...

Investment cards really could be improved.

Red list/trophy stuff is also at fault.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds