file less is more... ?

16 Sep 2012 14:47 #36963 by jtroyve
Replied by jtroyve on topic Re: less is more... ?

with that, tremere anti cards can only be used by sabbat tremere, and the old tremere cards can only be used by cam tremere.

What it have to do with making playable card with minimal errata ? :p

true. i just got carried away with all the errata suggestions. hahha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2012 15:25 #36965 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic Re: less is more... ?

just throwing out an old suggestion...

how about removing the antitribu aspect of the game?

for example. there is only 1 tremere clan, with camarilla, sabbat, laibon, or indie factions.

with that, tremere anti cards can only be used by sabbat tremere, and the old tremere cards can only be used by cam tremere.

the Anti-tribu clans are something that i've always found perplexingly infuriating about the Masquerade setting in general. this is also why i so thoroughly enjoy the NWoD vampire setting so much.

More
17 Sep 2012 05:06 #37012 by porphyrion
Replied by porphyrion on topic Re: less is more... ?

And yes, the 10th anniv-tins would have been a great opportunity for adding those Adv-vamps.

BUT it´s not too late, in my opinion. It´s a great opportunity for the Design Team to get creative! Maybe even base it on a player contribution contest-thingy?!

fully agreed. i once saw a long list of all the useless GR1-vampires, with their :adv: versions that seemed interesting enough (not just the obvious +1 bleed fixes), but i can't find the list now. -anybody can point me to it? reverendrev, was that your list? - thnx!

More
17 Sep 2012 06:21 #37026 by Azel
Replied by Azel on topic Re: less is more... ?

And yes, the 10th anniv-tins would have been a great opportunity for adding those Adv-vamps.

BUT it´s not too late, in my opinion. It´s a great opportunity for the Design Team to get creative! Maybe even base it on a player contribution contest-thingy?!

fully agreed. i once saw a long list of all the useless GR1-vampires, with their :adv: versions that seemed interesting enough (not just the obvious +1 bleed fixes), but i can't find the list now. -anybody can point me to it? reverendrev, was that your list? - thnx!

That was likely ICL's (Ichabod's) list of how he'd improve G1 with ADV. Likely somewhere up on the google groups board. If you ask nicely he might still have it and create another topic for it. That way we can have two great topic ideas proceed in parallel.

More
17 Sep 2012 14:51 #37062 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: less is more... ?

i once saw a long list of all the useless GR1-vampires, with their :adv: versions that seemed interesting enough (not just the obvious +1 bleed fixes), but i can't find the list now. -anybody can point me to it? reverendrev, was that your list? - thnx!

If it pre-dated the VEKN forum, it was probably collected here:
www.thelasombra.com/newcards.htm

Anything that was posted first to the V:EKN forum was not collected.

Jeff Kuta 'fixed' the Group 1 vampires with the Create-A-Clan rules.
www.thelasombra.com/jeffkuta_group1.txt

More
18 Sep 2012 07:59 #37130 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: less is more... ?

Jeff Kuta 'fixed' the Group 1 vampires with the Create-A-Clan rules.
www.thelasombra.com/jeffkuta_group1.txt

Yeah, most of these are solid. But I guess its copyrighted stuff :)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds