file PKC seeks to attack the V:EKN

28 Sep 2012 12:20 #37977 by Suoli

5. My wording was unfortunate indeed. The truth is however - I'm not being politically correct here and I will never aim for following the crowd. I believe that opposition and criticism is neccessary in every organization and it can strengthen it in the end. What I mean is that I have close to none influence on the fact if people like me for what I say or not, because I'm saying things that are...let's just say "not popular" here.

You say you're a free thinker but this sounds like pure contrarianism for the sake of being contrary. I don't know you personally so forgive me for judging a book by it's covers but this just comes off as a cheap way to put yourself on a pedestal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boris The Blade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2012 12:35 #37979 by dude_PL
Not interested in being on any pedestal here or anywhere else Sorry to disappoint you

More
28 Sep 2012 12:47 #37980 by Szewski

You really have to face the fact that you have close to no authority outside of this forum and the majority of the global playerbase doesn't even come here. They simply don't care - all they want is to play the game they love, with their friends, for as long as it is still possible. So I wouldn't really go into the legitimacy and authority talks if I were you. Additionally, as it was mentioned in this topic, this forum is getting so bad (mostly because of constant battles and petty games that help absolutely noone) that people are reluctant to recommend it to other players in their playgroups. Think about that during your next power struggle.

First of all I think opposite: MANY PLAYERS come here but they don't want to be involve in any part of this conflict because...friendship? loyalty? whatever?

Second: I understand You (or trying :)) Dude (my friend :)) but You cant say that the Vekn has no authority...why???
Now, when VtES is officially DEAD we need someone/something to take the legacy of OUR game and put so much effort to bring them back. I don't claim that the Vekn has rights to do everything, but Vekn has rights to do everything what is possible to bring the game back. And I will personally put all my efforts to this. You know that on the beginning this silly conflict I told You that not everything is clear to me and right in this case but now, I see that the case is not about the cards, release, design,greater good or something. now it's personal, and its no good to game, to us, and simply its not fair. I think that Jeff forgot that he is not the centre of the World of VtES and sadly he want to tore us apart with no reason at all.

Maybe not everything was right or good in the past between the PCK and VeKN during the start of that conflict(name it as You wish: Johannes, Ben, Design Team, Ego, whatever) but now it's only a personal issue, nothing more. And we have to find solution to put the bad things aside and start everything over.

Ofc for some Players, it's fun to watch like we fight against each other, but WE ARE example, we the Princes, NC and all volunteers...please, don't forget about this.

More
28 Sep 2012 13:48 #37983 by Izaak
May I suggest we close this thread, archive it somewhere out of plain sight for any interested party to view and then just do what Ralf said?

Ie, Forget about it and move on? Ya know, like we did after the first drama phase?
The following user(s) said Thank You: prunesquallor

More
28 Sep 2012 13:58 #37984 by Szewski
amen :)

More
28 Sep 2012 16:14 #37985 by KevinM

Dear PCK - three questions:

1. What _exactly_ are you trying to accomplish with this?

I have asked Jeff Kuta this question twice and he refuses to answer. Why is that, do you think?

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds