map-pin Announce your Presence

02 Oct 2018 09:08 #90901 by KALITAS
Replied by KALITAS on topic Announce your Presence
Hello.

I'm KALITAS. I'm from Spain and new to the game.

I discovered VTES a couple of years ago. I've been playing MtG since when I was a kid back in 1998 and among many other games, I played VtM in my teens (early '00s) so when I found about VTES I was blown away. I was very surprised I never knew about it before.

I purchased 5 precon (4 KoT + 1 Brujah CE) decks without hesitation from a store who had them on sale (like 7€ each) but I never got to play with them despite I read the rulebook and watched some games in YouTube to learn the rules.

Fast forward to the present: I just recently got the bug again and installed LackeyCCG on my laptop in hopes to finally jam some VTES games***

My next step after that would be to run a demo on a local game-con I help organize each year (next one in 5 months) and hopefully get some friends and locals hyped :)

***OK big question here: How difficult is it to find a group of players (I assume 1v1 is not the best way to start or even play at all) on LackeyCCG willing to have a total noob in their games?? How should I proceed?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2018 10:23 #90902 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Announce your Presence
Where do you live?

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
02 Oct 2018 11:04 #90903 by KALITAS

Where do you live?

A village halfway Huesca and Lleida.

More
02 Oct 2018 11:28 #90904 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Announce your Presence

Where do you live?

There don't appear to be any active players in either city. However, you could probably find some nearby play groups on the VTES España Facebook group or in the VTES España WhatsApp group:

chat.whatsapp.com/JggwFi3Ftdl0HAq5fZyPUY

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
02 Oct 2018 13:11 #90906 by KALITAS

Where do you live?

There don't appear to be any active players in either city. However, you could probably find some nearby play groups on the VTES España Facebook group or in the VTES España WhatsApp group:

chat.whatsapp.com/JggwFi3Ftdl0HAq5fZyPUY

No, no that I know of.

Thanks for the invite!

More
29 Jul 2019 14:33 #96022 by Gryffudd
Replied by Gryffudd on topic Announce your Presence
I am Stephen Miller from Coon Rapids, Minnesota, USA. I started playing when Jyhad first came out back in 1994. I played and collected cards right up to when Sabbat was coming out in 1996. I played for a bit longer, but did not collect more cards, and then stopped playing all together sometime around 1997 or 1998. I recently found my old cards, dusted them off, sorted through them (just under 5000 cards), and decided I would start to make decks and get my friends to start playing it.

That is where I am now. Brushing up on the rules, trying to remember strategies long forgotten, and beginning to build decks with what cards I have. Should be fun!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds