map-pin Announce your Presence

28 Feb 2014 18:53 #59483 by ReverendRevolver
Where in Ohio? And the giovanni, Harbingers of skulls, and Samedi are all cappadoccians, if youre interested.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coraje187

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2014 19:00 #59485 by Coraje187

Where in Ohio? And the giovanni, Harbingers of skulls, and Samedi are all cappadoccians, if youre interested.

Lorain county, and thanks I will look in to more of those clans too. I know that Giovanni was Samedi but never knew that the Harbingers of skulls was. Never leaned much about them. :)

More
28 Feb 2014 19:11 #59488 by ReverendRevolver

Lorain county, and thanks I will look in to more of those clans too. I know that Giovanni was Samedi but never knew that the Harbingers of skulls was. Never leaned much about them. :)

Yea, cappadoccious sealed them up, the last maelstorm let them out. Anyway, still great playgroups in Newark and Columbus if you are ever nearby. I highly reccomend the Week of Nightmares and North American Championship in columbus a few months from now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coraje187

More
13 Mar 2014 12:42 #59914 by oeilnoir
Replied by oeilnoir on topic Re: Announcing my Presence
Hi all,

I'm from Montreal, played the game and read the Google group since KMW. First post in here, although I lurked since this forum was launched.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, Lönkka, librarian

More
25 Apr 2014 03:36 #61514 by Tharimvol
Hi there. I'm Will Allison aka Tharimvol from Sydney Australia.

I started playing VTES a few years ago after a good mate introduced me to the game. I use to play Magic but have graduated to a real game now! I have played in a few tournaments and found myself on the final table at our national championship last year. I love the game and look forward to keep playing for as long as I can.

Cheers
Will
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squidalot

More
29 Jun 2014 14:24 #63408 by Theobell86
Hello I'm Joey Neel from Tampa, Fl

I used to be part of strong play group here in Tampa. I want to try to get my play group back to were it was. It's refreshing to see I'm not the only person still playing vtes lol.

See ya,
Joey Neel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squidalot

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds