times The Unaligned: Previews

06 Oct 2014 00:44 #66041 by brandonsantacruz
This set will be very influential in VTES. I think the size of the set is part of how influential it will be. Keep up the good work!

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Oct 2014 12:22 #66066 by BenPeal
Replied by BenPeal on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

I assume that "skaald" is a misspelling of skald or more properly skáld.

Yeah, "Skáld" would be the most correct spelling. The card comes from the upcoming book "Lore of the Clans" for V20, and it's called "Skaald" there.

More
06 Oct 2014 13:27 #66069 by PetriWessman
Hmm, a question about Gianna di Canneto. The text says, in part:

"When another of your minions is in combat, Gianna can tap and burn herself to burn any equipment on the opposing minion, or..."

Can she do that even if the opposing minion has no equipment? Discerning minds can probably figure out why I'm asking :)

Loving the new set based on some read-throughs and some idle speculation at the EC, will be fun to see how the new cards work out in practice.

More
06 Oct 2014 13:32 #66072 by Timo
Replied by Timo on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

Hmm, a question about Gianna di Canneto. The text says, in part:

"When another of your minions is in combat, Gianna can tap and burn herself to burn any equipment on the opposing minion, or..."

Can she do that even if the opposing minion has no equipment? Discerning minds can probably figure out why I'm asking :)

Loving the new set based on some read-throughs and some idle speculation at the EC, will be fun to see how the new cards work out in practice.

I don't think you can freely feed Khazar because there is no target for using this effect. It would be IMO the same as playing a parity shift while being the biggest pool.

More
06 Oct 2014 13:37 #66073 by PetriWessman
Well, maybe. On the other hand, the phrase "any equipment" is vague, and could also be understood to mean "equipment, if any exits". That's why I'm asking.

More
06 Oct 2014 14:29 #66078 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

Sarrasine
Rating: 4
First thing I thought when I saw this one is, why is there a woman in the picture, when the basic version is quite clearly male? I guess there is some story reason to that which someone can maybe share?

Because, according to A World of Darkness (Second Edition): "Sarrasine's appearance is that of an androgynous, almost asexual youth. His shoulder-length hair is more white than blond, framing a delicately boned face. His eyes are pale blue, and a tracery of blue veins is visible beneath his pale skin. His thin lips are usually twisted in a wry, seductive smile. Sarrasine has slender hands and long fingers, with which he gestures gracefully during conversation. He favors loose white clothes and silver jewelry."

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zoroh

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds