file First new products are available!

06 May 2018 09:35 #86494 by Ankha

I Already made the purchase of the 3 sets on DrivethruRPG. But I get curious about the "Print Format: Premium Euro Poker Card(s)" status.
So would all set be printed based on individual purchases?
If so, what about possible discrepancies between individual prints? How handle this in tournament?

Premium Euro Poker Card(s) is the only format the cards are available in, so everyone will have the same product.

Hm...

I just noted the stiff shipping prices DrivethruCards list on their page:

A 120-card deck to Germany would incur a shipping fee that is the same amount of money again as the set itself costs. :ohmy: :blink:

Does anyone (especially from Europe, of course) have experience on how DrivethruCards does shipping (and pricing thereof) when you order larger amounts of sets (say, a combined order done by my playgroup)?
Would that bring shipping fees down to a reasonable value?

Any helpful input is of course appreciated.

I'd pay $15 shipping for France for 1 product, and $58.25 for 10 products, so you'd better group orders with other players. (You can add products to your cart and see how the shipping fees increase).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2018 12:55 #86498 by Eduardo Simões
Twelve years ago I set up my first deck, which was the :ahri:. And I use them to this day. It replaces the :pre: by the :pro: and mixed with anarchs. It was good, and from the few tournaments that I managed to participate with them I had the pleasure of winning 2. It really saddens me not to see anything regarding the clan. I used to accompany Vekn's website every day, thinking about which cards could make the difference on my favorite deck. Apparently I'll have to wait longer than you know how many years to do something else with the deck. :(

More
06 May 2018 13:39 #86500 by self biased

Twelve years ago I set up my first deck, which was the :ahri:. And I use them to this day. It replaces the :pre: by the :pro: and mixed with anarchs. It was good, and from the few tournaments that I managed to participate with them I had the pleasure of winning 2. It really saddens me not to see anything regarding the clan. I used to accompany Vekn's website every day, thinking about which cards could make the difference on my favorite deck. Apparently I'll have to wait longer than you know how many years to do something else with the deck. :(

I'm sure this is a wild idea, but have you considered making another deck? Because you're going to be disappointed if you're expecting new Ahrimanes cards with every set. Even then with these re-releases, we're getting the stuff enough players missed on the first go around, which will hopefully fund further printings (also likely including some Ahrimanes stuff eventually). After that, we'll hopefully see more print on demand singles.

More
06 May 2018 14:13 #86501 by Eduardo Simões
I certainly have other decks, and I do not disagree with the new release, but I figured something more complete would be released. Obviously I do not think only of a deck, but I would just like to be able to express myself (if that is not too uncomfortable). In the end, I would like to congratulate the coordinators of the game and especially the artists of the images, who really are of impeccable quality.

More
06 May 2018 15:11 #86505 by ReverendRevolver
Thank you to all who made this possible!

I have a few questions:

1. One of my employees has been asking me if there will be a booth with product available at origins. I'm not sure why, since he hasn't seemed interested much before, but he used to Play Rage, and I guess may want stuff for a game that's in print.

2. I'm assuming there will be different purchase options available later, but are there plans to distribute other vekn expansions as a set like list kindred?

3. If the answer to 2 is yes, can we get relevant reprints cut I to those sets? So like Abbot, CVS, arms of the abyss, horrid form in DM, deep song, dog pack, sense dep, preturnatural strength, eternals of serious, draught the soul in TU, convert, diversion, chameleon, some fee stakes, monkey wrench, teilightcamp, cry wolf, PB LA in AU?

Most of these I mention because they fit and help players have what they need to build strong decks with what's already in a set, as well as lower the bar for new players acquiring things.

Of course once a "you pick the cardz" system goes live, I can stop tearing apart even somewhat good decks forever and just spend $15 a deck to print what I'd need to harvest (based on $25 +$4shipping for 120 cards)

More
06 May 2018 16:26 #86508 by jamesatzephyr

I certainly have other decks, and I do not disagree with the new release, but I figured something more complete would be released.

There are roughly five and a half sects, 28 disciplines plus three semi-not-disciplines (Flight, Maleficia, Striga), and 37.5 clans (counting City and Country !Gan as 1.5).

Given that the game has previously been produced by larger, well-funded companies and has never put out something even remotely close to complete, why would it do so this time?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds