file Played some VTES with Paradox

26 Jan 2016 13:42 #75244 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Played some VTES with Paradox

First - we need to hear Paradox position on the subject.

I think Paradox/WWP have said it pretty clear: They want anyone who is interested in a license to contact them (see www.vekn.net/forum/news-and-announcements/74586-white-wolf-at-tenebrea-noctis-presentation#74630). VEKN should try to take active steps in bringing a licensetaker to Paradox/WWP for discussions.

Somewhere in France, Germany, Netherlands or Sweden?

Absolutely. Do anyone know anyone who can make VTES, preferebly outside the US? (If one is afraid of lawsuits because of the icon/Deckmaster-thing, although it would be great if that issue can be solved!)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2016 07:03 #75258 by Thin_Blood
I am friends with the Chief Editor of By Night Studios. They are the ones that have rebooted Vampire: the Masquerade / Minds Eye Theater. Granted, I know they are very busy publishing books and revamping the old content but, I could reach out to By Night Studios and see if they would be interested in taking on VTES. Only setback there is that they are a U.S. based company.

“I don’t have cross table buddies. I have a prey I haven’t gotten around to yet.” — Shockwave (English VtES Player).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, BenPeal, Zombieking

More
28 Jan 2016 08:14 #75259 by BenPeal

I am friends with the Chief Editor of By Night Studios. They are the ones that have rebooted Vampire: the Masquerade / Minds Eye Theater. Granted, I know they are very busy publishing books and revamping the old content but, I could reach out to By Night Studios and see if they would be interested in taking on VTES. Only setback there is that they are a U.S. based company.

Hey, that would be really great of you! Please do!

More
28 Jan 2016 08:33 #75260 by elotar
I don't think anybody, other than the members of this forum, will be interested in such endeavor.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
28 Jan 2016 08:53 #75261 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Played some VTES with Paradox

I don't think anybody, other than the members of this forum, will be interested in such endeavor.

Very uplifting opinion! Have a nice day.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
28 Jan 2016 11:30 #75263 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Played some VTES with Paradox

Why would you say such a thing?
What's your point?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds