file On Lilith's Blessing 3. "problematic card"

22 Nov 2011 18:48 #15533 by Joscha
So would the below poll-options picture the results of this discussion correctly?

1. Banning
2. Cardtext Changes:
2.a. Unique
2.b. Forcing a discipline card to be fetched (similar to The Becoming).
2.c. Limit it to once per player
2.d. Make Bahari an own sect, thus forcing titled vampires losing their titles and further thus ban them from some political actions.
3. Let the card unchanged, the card is okay that way.

Did I miss something? Should one option be worded in another way?

Baron of Frankfurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2011 06:54 #15729 by Lucas Halton
I think you wrapped up all possible options. Seeing it very often i would just change the card text to Unique and everything is going to be alright. :)

More
24 Nov 2011 08:25 #15743 by Lech

You have to be careful by just making it a sect as vampire can easily change sect to lose Bahari status and be a valid target for Lilith's Blessing again.

Kind of like the innate action to go Anarch (and become Independent)? B)

So ? You can use it only once per vampire so it's moot if you stay bahari or not.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
24 Nov 2011 17:23 #15812 by Joscha

You have to be careful by just making it a sect as vampire can easily change sect to lose Bahari status and be a valid target for Lilith's Blessing again.

Kind of like the innate action to go Anarch (and become Independent)? B)

So ? You can use it only once per vampire so it's moot if you stay bahari or not.

Take a look on the cardtext (also known as rtfc :laugh: ):

Lilith's Blessing
Master
[1 Pool]
Master.
Put this card in play. As a master phase action, you may tap this card to search your library for a master: Discipline card and choose a ready non-Bahari vampire you control who has no blood. That vampire gains the Discipline card (if any) and 3 blood and becomes Bahari.

If you make Bahari a sect you can let the minion change his sect to Anarch (or another sect of course), losing the Bahari-trait as a result. So it would be possible to use LB twice on the same minion.
I don't think this is a problem, as going anarch is an action or uses up quite some space in your deck for Seattle Commitee or other cards.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
24 Nov 2011 17:41 #15821 by Lech
Bahari could be independent sect trait like anarch, so you can be anarch bahari. Problem solved ?

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
25 Nov 2011 02:23 #15886 by malkavianbarcelona
i'm totaly CONTRA this card

Pls make this pool goes ON ! i wanna vote on this

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds