file On Tupdog 7. "problematic card".

22 Nov 2011 19:50 #15546 by echiang

Actually I'd take it further and say that if you had a deck list for every deck that was at every tournament, it still wouldn't be representative of the decks played in casual play. That doesn't make the TWDA worthless as a tool though, you just have to be aware of it with any conclusions you draw.

Anyway, we're digressing from the point. The important point is don't ban or change Tudog. :)

I agree with both points! B)

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981, Kraus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2011 06:43 #15726 by Lucas Halton
Just leave the card alone. :)

Everyone hates a Tupdog Deck as Prey or Predator.
But you also hear a *sigh* everytime Arika, Una, Cybele, Nergal, Nana, Malk S&B, Giovanni Power Bleed, Garous, Mages or Shambler show up.

It is just a part of the game to be complaining. :) Why else should you team up with your crosstable buddy and search for solutions of getting the situation under your control. ;)

Stop your whining and just play the game. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
26 Nov 2011 19:14 - 26 Nov 2011 19:15 #16070 by Joscha
A good discussion, guys, but I did not see many change propositions. My bad? Please help me find them.

Poll options so far:

a) No change.
b) Let the special about moving the top cryptcard only work while ready.
c) Change Tupdog's cap to 2 or 3.
d) Ban the card.

Right?

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 26 Nov 2011 19:15 by Joscha.

More
26 Nov 2011 19:35 #16076 by Lech
Change cap to 2 i'd say.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
27 Nov 2011 08:53 #16148 by Joscha

But you also hear a *sigh* everytime Arika, Una, Cybele, Nergal, Nana, Malk S&B, Giovanni Power Bleed, Garous, Mages or Shambler show up.

In my playgroup you hear players sigh *regardless* of what you bring up :laugh: . And if you bring nothing up they also sigh, because you don't spend pool and it is harder to oust you.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
27 Nov 2011 10:18 #16160 by johannes
I am surprised Tupdog even comes up here. I don´t think it is overpowered, I have seen many Tupdog decks in action, they can work great but they also tend to miserably fail because every rush costs pool and if they don´t work out then you die.

A Tupog deck in the hands of a tactically unsavy player can be annoying because it will tilt the table in one direction quickly. But so does a weenie-POT, Computer Hackin bleed or any other sort of extreme deck. It is the nature of the multiplayer game and over many games you will be as much on the losing side of this as on the winning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, echiang, acbishop, Juggernaut1981

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds