file Favorite Crypts

04 Aug 2012 15:18 #34297 by Dorrinal
Replied by Dorrinal on topic Re: Favorite Crypts
Group 2-3 Tremere/!Tremere midcaps. From Aisling to Carna you have a ton of options, most of them :dom::AUS::THA:.

:trem:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2012 16:13 #34300 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Favorite Crypts
I have always liked the !Ventrue group 2-3 mid to big caps, even if the lack of stealth or overly strong combat makes them really challenging to play, especially when many of the good titled ones are suffering from the inferior fortitude ailment. But they have loads of titles for voting, AUS for blocking, DOM for bleeding, FOR/for for multiacting and fighting, lots of options there.

More
08 Aug 2012 07:34 #34456 by Azel
Replied by Azel on topic Re: Favorite Crypts
1) DoC + Samedi G2. It's... doable! And, kinda works! Shared FOR. Loanable OBF stealth from Samedi. Loanable MEL intercept from DoC. THN has weird FOR and PRE outferiors. It's like a crazy condiment sandwich with a side of ice cream with caramelized bacon sprinkles. Total WTF factor that sorta works.

2) G2 Assamites. A crypt pool with various fun directions and already infamous crypts. And after all those solid vampires it still has to be finessed at the table or it'll collapse horribly. You have to be awake to play these crypts.

3) Nosferatu + Brujah anarch. Skullduggery, Smash & Grab, and The Mole were a wacky start (and sorta wimpy). But it was very fun. And a legitimate justification for Tiberius the Scandalmonger. Nowadays there's more toys, I need to revisit to see its competitiveness. Another WTF crypt, but totally worth it. Like peanut butter & bananas sandwich, sounds crazy but it's delicious.

More
08 Aug 2012 08:03 #34461 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Favorite Crypts
I have a lot of love for the auspex black hand crypt in 4-5. Psychic blast is not overly ultra powerful, but it's original, and weenie black hand actually can "govern" down the bigger stuff with Reunion Kamut.

Other than that, I love a lot the bash team of Hektor and the black hand assamite with aggravated hand. It's not that powerful, but it does feel pretty good to only need maneuver and Psyche :)

More
08 Aug 2012 11:18 #34472 by porphyrion
Replied by porphyrion on topic Re: Favorite Crypts
1/ GR1/2 Camarilla Gangrel :gang: , oldskool yet ultra-deadly and sturdy in combat. People laugh when that awkward picture of Basilia reappears on the table after so much time, until they notice you actually use the potence :pot: for some oldskool grappling..

2/ Any non-unique vampire (like the Hermanas GR4, Aabts GR2, Hordes GR6, hell even Fidaï GR2 and Grotesques GR6 (even though these last ones s*ck donkeyb*lls big time).

3/ GR2/3 Lasombra :laso: with obfuscate :obf: (Gratiano, Luciano & Marcus Vitel).

More
08 Aug 2012 12:39 #34476 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Favorite Crypts
for me, it is a VERY easy choice

Group 4/5 Assamite black hand crypt, with 2 seraphs (Izhim is still one of my all-time favorite vamps ever).

You can do so many interesting things with them, combat, intercept, anarch, vote, breed, s/b ... I think i played them in almost any imaginable way possible, and i still feel i have not depleted all there is to see. So much options

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds