compress thin-blooded seer : good use found ?

27 Oct 2012 20:07 #39836 by Dr.Mafrune
How about combine it with Slaughterhouse ?

:TEM::AUS::DEM:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2012 21:39 #39838 by david.tatu
I think I saw them used in a Stealth Ritus deck before.
That's all I got.

David Tatu
V:EKN Scribe

More
28 Oct 2012 01:40 #39839 by ReverendRevolver
I've seen them successfully used in a sabbat weenie deck but I don't want to say many details about it until Will wins a tournament with it. but abbot is a strong card for these sect-copying bugs especially in a non-discipline deck.

also, I have to scroll over to seewhoposts things after reading each post, but for the first time possibly ever, I saw tupdog tech and immediately knew Darby posted :)

More
28 Oct 2012 02:08 #39840 by prunesquallor
The best use of the Seer's special that I can think of is when you have Agaitas in play. After bringing up the Harbingers on the boards here, Dorrinal has also been trying them out in casual play, and we've seen Agaitas in play a couple of times recently.

Agaitas, the Scholar of Antiquities
:hosk:, Sabbat, 6 capacity, group 2, :for: :AUS: :NEC:

When you play a card, you may draw its replacement from your prey's library instead of your own. Put the card drawn face-up in front of you. It is still considered to be in your hand, to be played or discarded as normal.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Dorrinal

More
28 Oct 2012 03:26 #39841 by Dorrinal

The best use of the Seer's special that I can think of is when you have Agaitas in play. After bringing up the Harbingers on the boards here, Dorrinal has also been trying them out in casual play, and we've seen Agaitas in play a couple of times recently.

Agaitas, the Scholar of Antiquities
:hosk:, Sabbat, 6 capacity, group 2, :for: :AUS: :NEC:

When you play a card, you may draw its replacement from your prey's library instead of your own. Put the card drawn face-up in front of you. It is still considered to be in your hand, to be played or discarded as normal.

Thanks, I'll add this to all the other Agaitas decks I have planned. You definitely won't get sick of seeing that card.

:trem:

More
28 Oct 2012 12:49 #39855 by Reyda
a lot of good advices ... thankyouz :)

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds