file Looking to start playing again in South Florida

24 Aug 2013 12:27 #53552 by lordsnotrag
I know this is a sort of thread necromancy. But I was wondering if anything ever came of this? I live in SoFla. Every now and again I come across my old cards and get the urge to play again. [Usually this ends up being me fiddling with decks until I accept the harsh reality that I will probably never find another group and put them away.] Seeing this thread from last year, though, makes me think there is a slim hope of finding a semi-local group.

I'll keep an eye out here for a while. If there is a South Florida V:TES group looking for new players [or old players who are very rusty] please let me know.

Thanks in advance. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2013 19:47 #53556 by muushupork
Hello,

I never actually heard back from anyone after the post above mine. I tried msg'ng him but to no avail. I ended up selling off my collection last year after an extreme lack of any interest from anyone on locally either here or anywhere else. It was actually quite a dream-killing experience. I would still be interested in trying it out again with a real group but I have my doubts on whether you can find anyone else who is interested and actually has cards. Let me know if you'd like to try and figure something out but a 2 player game probably wont cut it in the long run fun-wise. Also just in case you are interested in board games or anything similar i run the meetup at coolstuff games in hollywood every wednesday from 3pm to 10:30pm. Stop by and try out some new games. Who knows we might get some of my buddies to try it out.

More
24 Aug 2013 21:43 #53558 by lordsnotrag
Cards I have. In droves. As you pointed out, though, interest is the problem. The Jyhad players I gamed with back then have either moved away or quit the game. Even I sorta moved away [to Port Saint Lucie]. But I still come down to Broward on occasion to see friends and play a game or two. If I find some free time on a Wednesday I'll see about coming down and visiting. I can even bring those common decks, in case we can manage more than two interested parties. :P

Thanks for the response. At least I know someone was listening. :)

More
25 Aug 2013 20:40 #53577 by DaveMann812
I am in Port Saint Lucie, Florida and used to live in Miami. I have a friend in Miami. We meet and play as regularly as we can. We are experienced players with an extensive card collection. My email is .

More
25 Aug 2013 20:41 #53578 by DaveMann812
I live in Port Saint Lucie as well and LOVE to play v:tes. if you are still interested.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds