file VTES in Ontario [Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville area]

01 Jul 2013 20:01 #50844 by Arthur Volts
We're shooting for a game Aug 3rd in Toronto. I'm gathering details now as it will be at the store my brother and I are opening in Kensington Market. We're just waiting for final confirmation on our offer from their real estate agent for the space.

Myself and Dave Stevers, the previous Prince of Toronto from days of yore will be organizing the event.

The information on location etc will be up in a few days.

He says the active player pool has increased over the years and we could expect about 15 people, so about 3 tables. Could be more if people from outside town join in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2013 20:56 #50847 by DeathInABottle
That's excellent news. I won't be able to make it on the 3rd, I'm afraid, but I'm sure that you'll be able to get some out of towners to join in. If you're on Facebook, please post about the event here: www.facebook.com/groups/VTES.Ontario/

More
24 Jul 2013 19:24 #52176 by MarcusVitel
Hi everyone,

Just confirming that we will have a VTES game day on August 11th at our local game store in Waterloo, ON.

Check the VTES.ontario Facebook group or check their web page for details.

www.justbychancegames.ca/

Depending on how many players show up, we might even run a small tournament.

See you there

MV

More
13 Sep 2013 18:05 #54058 by ThatGuyThere
Hey!

I'm part of a new playgroup (new playgroup, not new payers) forming in Kingston, Ontario, for weekly games.

I know that's a bit far for most in this thread, but I thought I'd mention it, in case anyone else down my way is looking...

Joined the Facebook page, too!

More
19 Nov 2013 13:24 #56702 by MarcusVitel
FYI, we will have a VTES game day on Nov 23rd.2013 at Forbes Hobbies in Cambridge 10:00 am. 1600 Industrial Rd, Cambridge, ON
Hope to see you there! More details on the Facebook group.

More
11 Mar 2014 18:24 #59849 by ThatGuyThere
Hello!

There's a group of us - we've slowly build up to be a sturdy 4-6 - in Kingston, Ontario that play every Tuesday evening; one week down at the FLGS (Kingston Gaming Nexus), and the next at one player's house.

Anyone who happens to be moving through the area should stop on by!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds