file VTES in Ontario [Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville area]

05 Dec 2012 21:03 #42418 by DeathInABottle
I just sent you a private message, but I'll post it publicly, for the record: I've just moved to Peterborough, and I come through Toronto every now and then. Burlington's a little far for me, but Toronto's plausible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Dec 2012 15:05 #42978 by MarcusVitel
Hi. I moved to Waterloo in November last year. We have a game night that hosts vtes from time to time. I wondered how many players there are left in ON?

More
28 Jan 2013 16:19 #44546 by SageAvii
Hey I hate to bring an old topic back from the dead, but I am new here and I was wondering if there were any Toronto players still around. I really want to get into the game but Id like to know I would face people before I bought cards off ebay. :laugh:

More
28 Jan 2013 17:01 #44552 by Omelet
Hi there,

I'm in Toronto and still active, but I don't know anyone else in the city who plays at this point.

More
29 Jan 2013 22:55 #44588 by MarcusVitel
Hi Guys,

If you would like to get together for a quick game or introductory round, I would love to join you. Let me know.

Cheers,

MV

More
30 Jan 2013 11:19 - 30 Jan 2013 11:20 #44600 by DeathInABottle
So there are players in Burlington, Hamilton, Peterborough, Toronto, and probably elsewhere. Toronto's probably the most central - and I can guarantee that a friend of mine who lives there would come out for a game. (He doesn't have an account here, to the best of my knowledge.) Why don't we plan for a game in Toronto at some point? I'm generally free on weekends. If there was enough interest, we might even be able to turn it into a small tournament.

For those of you living there: would there be a public venue we could use?
Last edit: 30 Jan 2013 11:20 by DeathInABottle.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds