file German Players !! HELP

16 Aug 2012 15:54 #34893 by malkavianbarcelona
Hi !

i'm abraham from Spain and i'm going to live in Berlin for 4 months. i know this city is no v:tes players but i want to ask which is the most northen german city i can find a v:tes regular community ?? or just in the south the game stills alive ??

Thks to all the germans losing their times to answer

:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2012 16:01 #34894 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: German Players !! HELP
Hi Abe, recently there were at least two players active on the German forum. I will send them PMs about your stay and ask, if they are still active.

Stay tuned ;) .

Baron of Frankfurt

More
17 Aug 2012 06:31 #34943 by malkavianbarcelona
thks !!

More
17 Aug 2012 08:16 #34949 by alf
Replied by alf on topic Re: German Players !! HELP
Hi Abraham,
not sure if it helps, but we're 3 people located in Braunschweig, which is 200 km west of Berlin.
We still play on a bi-weekly basis but obviously only three player games. We are waiting for the return of a fourth player sometime in october. It might be possible to arrange something if you ever get around to travel near us and we have some advanced warning ;-).

Or you should watch out for some european tournaments, which might me worthier to travel for.

Saludos
Alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
17 Aug 2012 13:47 - 17 Aug 2012 13:48 #34970 by malkavianbarcelona
thks for reply !!

If i want to spend a day playing with you guys you, how we can arrange to meet ?? you play weekly in the same house or something like this ??
I don't have cards with me, i left my decks to a group of new players in spain. I can play with your decks ?? you have any problme with that ?? you have varity of decks ??
Which is the most near city to play tournaments ?' it's in Germany ??

A lots of thanks again to take your time and answer and i hope we can arrange something to play a 4 or 5 players table
abraham
Last edit: 17 Aug 2012 13:48 by malkavianbarcelona.

More
18 Aug 2012 07:44 #34996 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: German Players !! HELP
Unfortunately only one player answered my request on the forum and he still didn't find a playgroup in Berlin (which is ridiculous but okay). I let you know if I get news.

Please let us know when exactly you plan to stay in Germany so we can arrange a tournament or let you know, which are planned. We will play the German Championship in November and have at least one Tournament in December for sure. There is often a tourney at the SPIEL in Essen, a games convention. So if you are willing to travel a bit you will finde players for sure :) .

Baron of Frankfurt

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds