file German Players !! HELP

18 Aug 2012 14:23 #35006 by malkavianbarcelona
yeah !! but i don't have a deck to play tournaments. If somebody can make me the favor and let me some cards to play the tournaments i'm going to mitfahr from Berlin to south german to play the big tournament and i invite him to the tournament, to return the favor.
I hope i can play with the guys from Braunschweig, but they told me aren't too deep in the constructed playing more booster decks casual play, but at least is something, 200km from here but is something.

Joscha, from which place is that guys who answers you ?? near Berlin or hi just answer to say the north germany is orphan to v:tes players ??

Hug and thks for your time and for the help ^^

abraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2012 17:06 - 18 Aug 2012 17:09 #35011 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: German Players !! HELP
We're playing at an around Frankfurt. We have dozens of decks ready for you if you like to visit us or a tournament near Frankfurt. Just visit the GC at Bad Nauheim, there you can also have a place to stay overnight. Keep contact with PMs and we will work something out.

EDIT: Ah, I just understood your mail, sorry. The guy is right from Berlin. There are some more players at Magdeburg, but that's a while from our capital. To the north there are no vampires till Greifswald and Bremen. Werewolf-area.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 18 Aug 2012 17:09 by Joscha.

More
19 Aug 2012 13:00 #35029 by malkavianbarcelona
yep yep !! can you ask to magdeburg players about contact info ?? if they play regular i think is going to be great if i can join them. Give me if it's possible some contact info too from that lonly guy in Berlin i want to contact him too.

Thks for your efforts Joscha !!

More
21 Aug 2012 10:40 #35123 by alf
Replied by alf on topic Re: German Players !! HELP
Josha, what about Cassian's brother, Marc?
Doesn't he live in Berlin and play VTES?
Or is he one of the Magdeburg references?

cheers
alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
22 Aug 2012 13:09 #35234 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: German Players !! HELP
Yep, I thought about the Heims, but they didn't answer until now.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
22 Aug 2012 14:34 #35236 by malkavianbarcelona
One littel question. Is allowed to post in English in the german Forum of v:tes ??

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds