file Muaziz Eats The World

08 Nov 2011 18:22 #13801 by Jeff Kuta
Replied by Jeff Kuta on topic Re: Muaziz Eats The World
Drop Vincent. Add Carna, Princess Witch.

Drop 1x Archon Investigation, 1x Guardian Angel. Add 2x Dreams of the Sphinx.

Drop 2x Conditioning. Add 2x Govern the Unaligned.

Drop 1x Skin of Rock. Add 1x Burst of Sunlight.

Drop 1x Carlton van Wyk (you don't want him stolen). Add 1x Seal of Veddartha.

Good luck!

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2011 20:48 #13814 by Dorrinal
Replied by Dorrinal on topic Re: Muaziz Eats The World
I assumed Carlton van Wyk is there to contest. Which is more common: Carlton van Wyk or cards that steal him?

:trem:

More
08 Nov 2011 20:52 #13815 by Mephistopheles
Cards that steal him imo.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
08 Nov 2011 21:54 - 08 Nov 2011 21:57 #13822 by Izaak
Replied by Izaak on topic Re: Muaziz Eats The World
Playing in the European meta, I have to suggest adding more stuff that destroys pool. EC tables tend to be *extremely* slow and full of people that don't want to die. Think poolgain and intercept instead of Conditionings and Lost in Crowds.

I've seen 3 EC's and never was there any insane amount of Stealth Bleed. Packing deflections is certainly a good idea to teach the new guy that thinks he gets GWs with irresponsible Malk '94, but I'd personally think about getting VPs instead of surviving.

Also take into account that there will be at least one guy playing Ashur/Liquidation at every table, at least 15 people playing some sort of Animalism rush (out of what looks like about 150 people playing LCQ) rush and at least 15 playing a direct copy of Hugh's Stick Men. Nephandi will be all over the place.

Finally, Sudden beats the snot out of Wash. People *really* like their trifles around here.
Last edit: 08 Nov 2011 21:57 by Izaak.

More
08 Nov 2011 23:25 #13828 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Muaziz Eats The World

I've seen 3 EC's and never was there any insane amount of Stealth Bleed.

This will be my 5th EC.
I've never failed to see Fast Eddy, weenie presence, weenie dominate, and as much fast bleed as people can arrange at the Last Chance Qualifier.

Now, I haven't attended since Gothenburg in 2007, so it certainly possible that the metagame has changed, but you have to plan to beat 100 people to be in the top 33%. Not playing large fast bleed is a dangerous handicap for those that need VPs and GWs. People that need to qualify cannot afford to let games time out in any fashion.

Players with no vampires, don't tend to gain enough pool to matter. :)
So the plan is no vampires for my prey and lots of my predator's offense will combine to oust my prey.

More
09 Nov 2011 02:34 #13841 by Shodan
Replied by Shodan on topic Re: Muaziz Eats The World
If the whole plan is to absolutely cripple your prey and the control of their vampires, why not use the Codex of the Edenic Groundskeepers ? And if you are going to add more Deflecting, the Seal of Veddartha is a great choice.
But honestly, I've recently built a Muaziz eats the world deck, and the flaw in mine is the equipment. The equipment makes it much easier to destroy a vampire than just agg poke striking, because preventing the BoS can sometimes suck, at least when you are acting. A hint of Telepathic Tracking and Walk of Flames always makes a surprise strike.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds