file Muaziz Eats The World

09 Nov 2011 03:23 #13846 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Muaziz Eats The World

why not use the Codex of the Edenic Groundskeepers ?

A good plan.
Will swap that in instead of Carlton Van Wyk .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2011 07:15 #13861 by brandonsantacruz
A couple of Mirror Walks might help sneak the critical action through (i.e. bleed past the last weenie, rush at 2-3 stealth, etc), a Monster could provide a permanent freak drive, and I would replace someone with another copy of Muaziz. Not sure where the extra 1-3 slots come from, it is already a pretty tight deck. Maybe save the pool from Guardian Angel to buy more dudes that can rescue/bleed and use the slots to buy some more tricks for the deck. Is it safe to travel to Europe without a Pentex these days?

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
09 Nov 2011 07:16 #13862 by acbishop
Replied by acbishop on topic Re: Muaziz Eats The World
Playing a multiple Amaranths deck I don't play Carlton at all cause you can get him stolen, normally I play 2 Direct Intervention specially for Carlton, if anyone in the table tries to get him you DI and you will be safe. With your deck, if you lose Muaziz game is over for you. Also DI could give you the possibility of cancelling one nasty card (and in LCQ there are lots of them) which is kinda nice.

With Muaziz multirush I'd play Eye of Hazimel as well, cause permanent rush and +1 bleed is great.

:vtes:

More
09 Nov 2011 07:18 #13863 by Mephistopheles
I wouldn't play Mirror Walk. -1 hand size for the turn is very bad.

What I really miss is 1-2 Abactor in case you run out of blood, which believe me will happen from time to time and more often you'd expect.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds