file I will Sleep When I am Dead - !Tremere Eternal Vigilance Grinder

11 Jan 2012 18:00 #20613 by Dorrinal
I would like to try Black Forest Base (mmmm cake) because I feel that it is likely that I am the only player who can benefit from it. Until the Sabbat gets Parity Shift and everyone plays big Lasombra decks anyway. Demonstration is for vote defense - I figure with all the titles and Demonstration I don't have to pack Delaying Tactics and will always be able to influence votes my way for spare damage on my prey or pool from Parity Shift.

:trem:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2012 20:34 - 11 Jan 2012 20:37 #20637 by Kushiel

I would like to try Black Forest Base (mmmm cake) because I feel that it is likely that I am the only player who can benefit from it. Until the Sabbat gets Parity Shift and everyone plays big Lasombra decks anyway.

Right. My concern was more that you wouldn't be able to use it yourself, and that the master slot could be used for something more apt to be useful. Hence "prayerful." :) I find that the recent popularity of huge vampires in the last couple of years has made casual voting tech a much more difficult proposition to actually pull off.

Demonstration is for vote defense - I figure with all the titles and Demonstration I don't have to pack Delaying Tactics and will always be able to influence votes my way for spare damage on my prey or pool from Parity Shift.

It's never worked as vote defense for me, but I've never made a !Ventrue deck with a significant number of titled guys in it, so it might work here.
Last edit: 11 Jan 2012 20:37 by Kushiel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dorrinal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds