file DeSalle Spoiled the Punch: Show of Force Bruise Bleed

15 Jan 2014 18:46 #58626 by Lech
Except those cards can be those you really need. Well, you can always just play Ashur's Tablets that also net you so many cards, and give also pool.

Got me thinking why we don't have more cards akin ashur tablets in the game.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2014 19:00 - 15 Jan 2014 19:08 #58627 by Dorrinal
No, you get the cards you thought you'd need 8-10 turns ago. Adding the barrens and 9 more cards would be better than WMO.

Recursion like Ashur Tablets replaces the interesting decisions and tradeoffs we make in deck building with a few cards.

Jussi: I want to replace tastes with blurs but I'm afraid I may need the tastes against someone who isn't afraid to block me.

:trem:
Last edit: 15 Jan 2014 19:08 by Dorrinal.

More
16 Jan 2014 09:12 - 16 Jan 2014 09:18 #58639 by Jussi

Recursion like Ashur Tablets replaces the interesting decisions and tradeoffs we make in deck building with a few cards.

I agree with you here. Ashur Tablets are very, very powerful, and I like to abuse them when I can :)

This deck doesn't seem to need any Ashurs, though.

Jussi: I want to replace tastes with blurs but I'm afraid I may need the tastes against someone who isn't afraid to block me.

How about adding couple of flashes or pursuits instead of blurs? You already have Thrown Lids in your deck, so you could avoid some hitback by maneuvering long and deal some damage while doing that.

Pentex Subversion, Anarch Troublemaker and Misdirections could help you with troublesome blockers. Mind Numb is another option for you.

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about
Last edit: 16 Jan 2014 09:18 by Jussi.

More
16 Jan 2014 09:46 #58641 by kombainas
WMO is not "bad". You just need other cards for it to become more effective, e.g. Heart of Cheating to put them to your hand back faster, or Aranthebes, to randomize stuff a bit (remember, you can do it yourself is noone willing to do it for yourself). Ashurs cost 20 bucks each, nothing wrong to have alternative techs for recycling. Just because there is something better, does not make anything "bad".

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
16 Jan 2014 10:14 #58643 by Lech

Recursion exactly like Ashur's Tablets isn't exactly type of recursion i'd like to see in the game. Because it actually give two types of recursion.

1. Put any card from ash heap into hand and discard 1 card.
2. Shuffle 12 cards from ash heap into your library.

Latter part is more or less ok, the former isn't. I'd like to see something akin to point 2. , but different. Ok, enough with off-topic.

Addition of 10-15 cards including some major fush tech like infernal pursuit, barrens, dreams would be decent idea.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
16 Jan 2014 17:34 #58651 by Dorrinal

WMO is not "bad". You just need other cards for it to become more effective, e.g. Heart of Cheating to put them to your hand back faster, or Aranthebes, to randomize stuff a bit (remember, you can do it yourself is noone willing to do it for yourself). Ashurs cost 20 bucks each, nothing wrong to have alternative techs for recycling. Just because there is something better, does not make anything "bad".

It's bad because it costs a pool, a master phase action, and space in my hand, yet does nothing. This isn't some Henry Taylor or Una deck looking to empty its library on turn 4.

Jussi: starting to like the celerity idea. I could replace Alessandro with Rodrigo.

:trem:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jussi

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds