file (deck) !tor w pro

27 Dec 2013 14:14 #58065 by ReverendRevolver

For creation rites the Protean skill cards can come from your library, hand, or ash heap. I tried to include a decent amount of cylcling tech (heart, dreams, barrens) to put some of the protean cards away for Creation Rites. Some will need to be played on !toreador without any or superior protean. It is likely to have some jams, but nothing too terrible (I hope).

Defense is simple and efficient (wake, bounce, scalpel tongue), so it shouldn't need as many cards as say intercept combat. Offense relies on some multi-acting by Instantaneous Transformation and Majesty. Creation rites are also good +1 bleeds with Palla Grande. The deck can hopefully look innocuous enough during the building phase (oh look at the cute protean !toreador deck, I always wanted to see if that would work). At some point you lay down a Palla Grande and bleed for 12 with three minions.

This COULD take a tournament, if played right.

"This is an experimental deck, dixnt get to test it yet"
"No, i dont run palla grand, thats a good idea"
"This deck is crapping on me, im barely drawing anything but defense and tool up..."

Then drop palla, vote, untap, bleed, sweep.

Its a hard to read thing. I just prefer other harx to read thimgs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2013 23:41 #58072 by Haze
Replied by Haze on topic Re: (deck) !tor w pro
drop 10-20 cards and it would be an ok toolbox deck. 90 is too fat.

More
28 Dec 2013 10:48 #58076 by Hakuron
Replied by Hakuron on topic Re: (deck) !tor w pro
Hi Brandon,

what "theme" do you want your deck to have? And do you want it to be a tournament deck or a casual deck? There are many ways to work with your deck ...

Generally spoken (some of these have already been mentioned): I would suggest max. 80 cards; Ondine, because she matches so well to Malabranca; Earth Meld instead of Majesty; less skill cards.

The master and action card changes depend largely on you "theme" and the "tier type" of your deck.

:tore:

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds