file Malk Turbo Rape

04 Jan 2014 11:10 - 04 Jan 2014 11:11 #58200 by Franz
Malk Turbo Rape was created by Franz
Deck Name: Malk Turbo Mind Rape
Created By: Franz

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 28, Max: 39, Avg: 8,08)
3 Gilbert Duane AUS DOM OBF 7 Malkavian
2 Greger Anderssen dom pro AUS OBF7 Malkavian
3 Lucian cel tha AUS DOM OBF10 Malkavian
1 Mariel aus tha DOM OBF7 Malkavian
1 Roxanne pot AUS DOM FOR OBF9 Malkavian
1 Sylvester Simms ani dom pre AUS OBF8 Malkavian
1 Dr. Jest aus dom for pre OBF8 Malkavian

Library: (90 cards)
Master (19 cards)
5 Dominate
5 Madness Network
1 Asylum Hunting Ground
2 Heidelberg Castle, Germany
5 Villein
1 Pentex Subversion

Action (12 cards)
2 Dream World
10 Mind Rape

Action Modifier (38 cards)
5 Conditioning
8 Cloak the Gathering
5 Elder Impersonation
8 Empowering the Puppet King
5 Lost in Crowds
5 Closed Session
2 Telepathic Vote Counting

Political Action (5 cards)
5 First Tradition: The Masquerade, The

Reaction (16 cards)
6 Deflection
10 Eluding the Arms of Morpheus

So yeah, this is a theoretical deck thread, since I don't own that many mind rape to pull off anything similar to this. But someone with more cards may find the idea fun. Here it goes folks, this is the combo:

1. Play Madnet
2. Call First tradition, use Closed session if necessary
3. Skip you own turn, Mind rape important guys on other people's turn
4. Now here is the fun part, when you Mind Rape people but don't actually take your turn the card won't burn, with means Mind Rape becomes a Sensory Deprivation that also taps the guy.
5. So start Mind Raping and locking important vampires across the table.
6. Use Eluding wisely between your prey's and predator's turn to untap your guys without actually blocking enemy minions (use it on inherently +1 stealth actions)
7. Once you got enough mind rapes on the table pay 2 pool, take your turn and rob everyone at once, lunge at your prey with the help of Empowering the Puppet Kind, Dream World (make sure to rob a PRE guy if available) and Cloak the Gathering.
8. ????
9. Profit !!!
Last edit: 04 Jan 2014 11:11 by Franz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2014 15:36 #58202 by Haze
Replied by Haze on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape
clever idea...!

- the hunting ground gives smaller returns if you're planning on skipping turns. could be perfectionist instead.

- i don't like empowering the puppet king so much, i would use mouthpiece and more conditionings myself. but that's just my style.

- faceless night has good synergy with this strategy

- the 5 dominate masters seems too much, will clog your hand. especially since you're getting fewer master plays when you skip your turn.

- malkavian rider clause? also i think telepathic vote counting usually makes a bigger difference than closed session.

- 1 or 2 parity shifts, because it's so OP.

- i don't think you need dream world. it's hard to cycle, not reliable enough, and with enough stolen vampires you're winning anyway. but i guess it's fun to set up a super turn, so maybe just 1 copy.

i really hope someone with enough mind rapes builds this.

More
05 Jan 2014 11:00 #58210 by dessu
Replied by dessu on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape
The idea sounded fun, First tradition + Mind rape + Madness Network, but.

1. Play Madnet

..and then the next guy takes his turn. His trying to remove Madness Network, and all he needs is one stealth. Madnet removed, as you don't have anything to defend it with. At least on my playgroup that would happen.

If you play in some playgroup with no stealth, then everyone can just skip their turn to not to give you the opportunity to use Madnet.

More
05 Jan 2014 14:25 #58213 by Malachy
Replied by Malachy on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape
My previous reasoning was absorbed by the ether so here is the thing:

This deck must not work. Needs serious reconsideration.

NC of Hungary

///

More
05 Jan 2014 16:08 #58215 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape
Or, Or...
watch this

your prey takes turn, pays to play, goes to remove network, no stealth, you block, and he beats poor malkavian to a pulp, smack, smack :evil:

No-one to call mind rape now. That would happen in my plagroup

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
05 Jan 2014 16:52 - 05 Jan 2014 17:30 #58218 by Franz
Replied by Franz on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape

clever idea...!

- the hunting ground gives smaller returns if you're planning on skipping turns. could be perfectionist instead.

- i don't like empowering the puppet king so much, i would use mouthpiece and more conditionings myself. but that's just my style.

- faceless night has good synergy with this strategy

- the 5 dominate masters seems too much, will clog your hand. especially since you're getting fewer master plays when you skip your turn.

- malkavian rider clause? also i think telepathic vote counting usually makes a bigger difference than closed session.

- 1 or 2 parity shifts, because it's so OP.

- i don't think you need dream world. it's hard to cycle, not reliable enough, and with enough stolen vampires you're winning anyway. but i guess it's fun to set up a super turn, so maybe just 1 copy.

i really hope someone with enough mind rapes builds this.

1. Perfectionist would deffinetly be better then HG, sound advice.

2. Could be a mix of the 3 cards, I don't know. I like EtPK because it is only one card, while Mouthpiece needs another dominate card to even do anything. Debatable

3. Deffinelty.

4. True, but I need superior Dominate to pull off the trick and giving my guys 1 more capacity also sinergyzes well with Mind Rape. Keep in mind this isn't one of this decks that you want to combo the very first turn you have a vampire out. It relies on people not knowing what the deck do, if you combo early and don't have enough vampires the deck will be shut down pretty hard.

5. I only added closed session as a no discipline vote push card. Any of the non-presence vote pushes will do, even a mix of them. Consider the deck to have 7 slots for different available vote push cards.

6. Reasonable

7. 2 in 90 don't seems like much to me, and PRE is a common enough discipline that it'll be very hard not to have a minion with it that I can mind rape in the whole table

The idea sounded fun, First tradition + Mind rape + Madness Network, but.

1. Play Madnet

..and then the next guy takes his turn. His trying to remove Madness Network, and all he needs is one stealth. Madnet removed, as you don't have anything to defend it with. At least on my playgroup that would happen.

If you play in some playgroup with no stealth, then everyone can just skip their turn to not to give you the opportunity to use Madnet.

Well, sure, but most decks that combo with madnet can't defend it reliable against stealth, and usually people who have +1 stealth can get to way more than just this +1. This deck is not meant for a serious competitive and rely heavily and fly under the radar before he can lock down potential threats.

My previous reasoning was absorbed by the ether so here is the thing:

This deck must not work. Needs serious reconsideration.

And that's why I posted it here. I just threw together a crude list to spotlight the combo, I was always sure it needed tweaks here and there. It's pretty obvious it will crash and burn if the whole table turn on it from day 1, but then again this is VTES, what deck don't loose if he is against 4 other decks?

Or, Or...
watch this

your prey takes turn, pays to play, goes to remove network, no stealth, you block, and he beats poor malkavian to a pulp, smack, smack :evil:

No-one to call mind rape now. That would happen in my plagroup

Or I mind rape your main vampire before you can take the action, in my own turn. Or I block and loose a malk and then mind rape a couple of your guys and now you have no more minions. Or you spend all your combat with me and your prey runs wild and sweeps the table and we both loose. Or I have Mariel out and after block we just loose 1 blood each and that's it.

I would never even try to start the combo without at least 3 vampires out. This is not the kind of deck to go all out after your first vampire is influenced. This is a deck to just sit still, wait to get some vampires out, recoup a little of the pool you spent with villeins, let people beat each other around the table and only then pull off the combo.

You can argue that the deck won't last this long. Maybe, so help me change things around so it does survive a little more. Maybe more villeins and less dominate skills. Maybe Secure haven and/or Giant's blood. It is still a rough draft, not a finished work.
Last edit: 05 Jan 2014 17:30 by Franz.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds