file Malk Turbo Rape

05 Jan 2014 16:54 #58219 by dessu
Replied by dessu on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape

Or, Or...
watch this

your prey takes turn, pays to play, goes to remove network, no stealth, you block, and he beats poor malkavian to a pulp, smack, smack :evil:

No-one to call mind rape now. That would happen in my plagroup

Yep, that's another option on here also :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2014 17:31 - 05 Jan 2014 17:33 #58221 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape

I would never even try to start the combo without at least 3 vampires out. .

LoL, i do not know where you play, but if your plan is : " i will get out 3 Malk94 guys out and appear non-threatening before i unleash my combo of doom and noone will beat me up" i wanna go to your playgroup lol.
Where i play, when lucian hits the table, followed by govern down > another obf dom minion, a large sigh comes out.
At that point noone cares what you actually play, for people on the table you are big evil OBF DOM bleeder. And no amount of " but nonono, this is a nice friendly trick deck" usually will work. :P

edit : to make it last AT ALL, you need OBEDIENCE. Obedience, coupled with some second traditions will help you defend madness network, help you get not get into nasty evil combat while doing it, and help you stay untapped to acually use that madness network. I'd also take 4th lucian, he is your main man here.

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:
Last edit: 05 Jan 2014 17:33 by Pendargon.

More
05 Jan 2014 18:13 #58222 by Franz
Replied by Franz on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape

I would never even try to start the combo without at least 3 vampires out. .

LoL, i do not know where you play, but if your plan is : " i will get out 3 Malk94 guys out and appear non-threatening before i unleash my combo of doom and noone will beat me up" i wanna go to your playgroup lol.
Where i play, when lucian hits the table, followed by govern down > another obf dom minion, a large sigh comes out.
At that point noone cares what you actually play, for people on the table you are big evil OBF DOM bleeder. And no amount of " but nonono, this is a nice friendly trick deck" usually will work. :P

edit : to make it last AT ALL, you need OBEDIENCE. Obedience, coupled with some second traditions will help you defend madness network, help you get not get into nasty evil combat while doing it, and help you stay untapped to acually use that madness network. I'd also take 4th lucian, he is your main man here.

Now this is sound advice. I was skeptical about adding second tradition because with +2 intercept you'll usually sucessfully block and then stay tapped between turns. But if you use it along with Obedience you'll stay untaped, protect yourself against combat AND have +2 intercept to protect the MadNet.

You could basically change all eluding for seconds + obedience and cut a some of master/stealth/bleed cards to go to a healthy 7 second + 7 obediences.

Check out this new version, I think it's more solid now

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 28, Max: 40, Avg: 8,16)
3 Gilbert Duane AUS DOM OBF 7 Malkavian
2 Greger Anderssen dom pro AUS OBF7 Malkavian
4 Lucian cel tha AUS DOM OBF10 Malkavian
2 Mariel aus tha DOM OBF7 Malkavian
1 Roxanne pot AUS DOM FOR OBF9 Malkavian

Library: (90 cards)
Master (17 cards)
1 Pentex Subversion
1 Heidelberg Castle, Germany
5 Villein
2 Dominate
5 Madness Network
1 Secure Haven
2 Perfectionist

Action (12 cards)
2 Dream World
10 Mind Rape

Action Modifier (34 cards)
5 Conditioning
7 Cloak the Gathering
4 Elder Impersonation
5 Empowering the Puppet King
4 Lost in Crowds
3 Closed Session
3 Telepathic Vote Counting
3 Faceless Night

Political Action (5 cards)
5 First Tradition: The Masquerade, The

Reaction (20 cards)
7 Second Tradition: Domain, The
7 Obedience
5 Deflection
1 Malkavian Rider Clause

Combo (2 cards)
2 Murmur of the False Will

More
05 Jan 2014 21:04 #58228 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape
You could augment this by actually grafting a little Protean onto your guys... Gregor would be an ideal blocker for this with PRO (although Rachel Brandywine doesn't fit) and really make people's day hard with Bowl of Convergence + Earth Melds while you keep the MalkNet safe.

Also with some Homonculus in there, you might be able to literally Mind Rape an entire ready region in one go around the table.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
06 Jan 2014 00:53 - 06 Jan 2014 03:08 #58229 by Sydnelson
Replied by Sydnelson on topic Re: Malk Turbo Rape
You need add intercept to keep Madness on table. I suggest change entire crypt and use Maris Streck as main character with Greg, those 2 minions can use Second Tradition that give untap and 2 int. Ya I know Maris don't have dominate sup but since you have 5 dominate skills on deck he will learn it fast and you can use other younger malks to rape job like Ohanna, Tony, Douglas and Damaskenos.

With Maris special you can rearange your library and also increase the int if need. After block mental maze will be enougth and maybe 2 Coma can be usefull to play against big guys like enkidu, hardstat etc.

If your playgroup use to many stealth you can add a bowl of convergence or 2 direct intervention.

2 or 4 touch of clarity can be usefull too if your playgroup abuse from dominate cards like deflections, seduction, power bleeds and also against presence votes.

Consider reduce the number of Villein on deck, you spend alot of blood with Mind Rape, Eluding, deflection and action modifiers. Maybe some perfectionists, a giants blood, vessels and the rack will be better.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 06 Jan 2014 03:08 by Sydnelson.

More
06 Jan 2014 18:48 #58268 by ReverendRevolver
Im personally a huge fan of scary blocking malks. Ive walled up with anatole and roxy, sometimes in the same deck, and the real problem i see with your deck is nobody cares enough about you staying functional to not crush you. Just to point out, virtually any deck can burn your combo, and most combat anythings can turn you into a fine red mist. Even stickmen keep you too low to churn out mindrape. Youd be better off clan impersonating malks withstanaslava or something.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds