file Robber Barons

05 Mar 2014 13:21 - 06 Mar 2014 01:18 #59683 by Azel
Replied by Azel on topic Re: Robber Barons

Could be neat running one prince with barons. Second trad wouldnt flow well, but pshift would.

Oh, incidentally, you may want to not include judgement:cam seg........

Exactly. Anarchs are like good mortar now for what previously would have been junk. It took three sets to finally get there, but now the fun can truly begin.

And though the Judgment: Cam Segregation stays home, the Anarch Revolts don't. ;)

Really weird mash-ups can function. (And even win when people aren't paying attention.) I did a pre-TR Nos-Bru deck and Samedi-Daughters deck that I know are far more viable now. It's like deck building through Wonderland; great against the ever-present VtES ennui.

edit: I was incorrect. Samedi-Daughters used no anarch. They just synergized with outferiors. Oh, it is possible, very possible... ;)
Last edit: 06 Mar 2014 01:18 by Azel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TorranceCircle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2014 21:11 #59695 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: Robber Barons

This is the problem I keep having with all my ideas for anarch secession.:(

Try Orlando Oriundus + Secession + bunch of 5+caps with Fee Stakes for loads of baron votes. Hell, anarched Orlando + Fee Stake + Firebrand = 6 votes by himself.

Holy Crap! That is on my list of must do decks!

More
06 Mar 2014 01:41 #59704 by librarian
Replied by librarian on topic Re: Robber Barons
Bonus for you Andy, Orlando's !Tremere.

More
06 Mar 2014 03:04 #59706 by TryDeflectingThisGrapple
Heh.

Orlando + Mob Rule.

Watch for it at a Week of Nightmares near you.

D.

p.s. We had a vote to control Rev Adams fail 51-53 in the Cultist storyline because of this combo. The player controlling Orlando than ousted his prey with a Govern-Condition-Croc Tongue :whistle:

More
06 Mar 2014 09:16 #59713 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Robber Barons
Yeah, that Orlando is so much better than that Hobbit Orlando... SOO much better.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
06 Mar 2014 16:19 #59728 by Whisker
Replied by Whisker on topic Re: Robber Barons
Hi!
Since your playing with Ventrue and Anarchs both, you should throw in the combo anarch revolt + elder kindred network + kindred coercion. It's junk most of the time, but once in a while, you can hit someone for lots of pool damage. Unfortunately that someone is usually your predator, but the look on faces of your fellow methuselah will still be worth it.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds