file Aggressive Voting - Tzimisce

25 Sep 2018 09:59 #90755 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic Aggressive Voting - Tzimisce

Which is why suggested cards that serve another function, changeling can also act as a +bleed.

Changeling is a great suggestion.

Given the current Unmasking meta (at least online) you're probably going to need at least 2 stealth to get an undirected action through.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Sep 2018 10:08 - 25 Sep 2018 10:11 #90756 by Bloodartist

Given the current Unmasking meta (at least online) you're probably going to need at least 2 stealth to get an undirected action through.

Decks that rely on default +1 stealth to get their important undirected actions through should also run Uncoiling to counter unmasking.

reminder: Events are "played only once per game" cards. If you burn unmasking with uncoiling, another unmasking cannot be played in that same game. This rule came as a surprise to several new players (including myself) over here, probably because the rule is relatively well-hidden. This makes uncoiling a lot better than I initially thought.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 25 Sep 2018 10:11 by Bloodartist.

More
25 Sep 2018 18:29 #90761 by AceFranklin
I'll certainly try the suggestion out. I piloted the deck on Saturday and got a VP but stalled afterwards. More to do with jamming on combat and not drawing into my votes then a lack of getting those votes passed. I had vote lock the whole game.

It was ruled during the game that if Quick Jab is resolved with chiropteran at superior then Carrion Crows does not resolve making their inclusion pointless. Wording of Carrion Crows states resolved at strike resolution so I thought it was legal. I can remove those and add some Changelings.

More
25 Sep 2018 21:40 #90764 by Timo
Replied by Timo on topic Aggressive Voting - Tzimisce
i'm pretty sure carrion crows apply their damages in this case

More
26 Sep 2018 03:51 #90767 by Klaital
No, Carrion Crows, like all 'at strike resolution' enviromental damage effects happens during normal strike resolution, if you torpor the enemy at first strike, the combat ends before getting that far.

More
26 Sep 2018 11:48 #90770 by Timo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Snodig

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds