file Finnish National Championships; May 19th 2012 (Facebook!)

28 Feb 2012 07:09 #24256 by bastian
Welcome to Joensuu! We will also have some additional program on friday the 18th, the night before the tournament. More information on that later!

Tomi Sillanpää
torporized ex-prince of Joensuu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2012 18:43 #28480 by Kraus
We're now live on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/events/344411588942065/

The websites are planned to be updated with new information about registration and Friday night draft tournament this week! Stay tuned.

-Petrus

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
18 May 2012 06:13 #30673 by Kraus
Hi all!

We're so close! Tomorrow we'll have everything up and ready, and we'll see you all at noon! The Archon is ready and already filled with names which payed in advance. We're looking forward to seeing 30-40 participants this year.

Today at Bite Me!et Tomi Sillanpää starts a draft tournament at 17:30, but make sure to be there a wee bit early. If you don't know how to get there, call me at: +35840-7700159

The registration for NCs tomorrow starts at 11:00, and we'll be starting the first round at noon. For any questions regarding the NCs, please call me at: +35840-7700159

There's a sauna both today, and tomorrow. Take your own towels! Both saunas are later in the evening, 'round 22:00 onwards.

Those who are going to stay at my place: there's loads of floor space, but the extra bed and couch were called already - take your own tablets and sleeping bags! :) Please let me know when you'll be here by phone: +35840-7700159

See you all shortly!

Prince of Joensuu
Petrus Makkonen

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

More
20 May 2012 07:13 #30775 by Kraus
Phew, it's over!

Thank you, everyone, for attending, as well as my fellow judges and organizers. It was one hell of a Saturday, and the games equally interesting and inspiring. A tournament report will follow, with the Archon, as well as (hopefully) a video compilation of the finals. Let's see how the editing goes as soon as we get that far.

Anyways, the new Finnish Champion for 2012 is

TIMO REKOLA

with his Auspex+Celerity midcaps and guns. The final table concluded at roughly 1:30 before time, with Timo snatching 3-0-2-0-0 Victory points, and Game win.

More info on the report later (hopefully sooner, though!). Personally I was just glad to see so tight games and meet some new, wonderful people. For now, thank you all once again for your attendance, and I'll see you all in Ropecon!

-Petrus

-Nalia De-Arnise

The following user(s) said Thank You: PetriWessman

More
20 May 2012 17:07 #30798 by Lönkka
Thanks for the tournament!
The venue was great, service was incredible (free quality cognac as wellas red wine!) and sauna was warm ;D

Ah, also thanks for the 5th tradition too!

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
21 May 2012 04:37 #30828 by Jussi
Congratulations to Timo. You rule!

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds