check [VEG] Belgian Grand Prix, Brussels (Mechelen): 24/02/18 - 25/02/18

04 Jan 2018 10:31 #84723 by Borrelstein
Definitely going...
good luck with the last organizational bits, I imagine it is quite a job!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2018 06:39 - 09 Jan 2018 06:41 #84823 by squirrel

@squirrel
Hi would it be possible to stay in hostel for one more night?

Follow

Yes, it will be possible, but we didn't negotiate prices for it and didn't rent the venue for an extra day. So the rate will be different. You can also order additional meals for the extra day: www.jeugdherbergen.be/en/mechelen/rates

NC of Belgium
Prince of Ghent

find us at www.facebook.com/groups/vtes.belgium/
Last edit: 09 Jan 2018 06:41 by squirrel.

More
09 Jan 2018 17:56 #84830 by 2wayspeaker
Registration Open
We have made a clean banc account for this event. This way we can clearly verify all registrations without missing one.
Depending on your days of attending the event you can choose your ticket. An extra night from Sunday to Monday is possible, you can book this at the event.

VEG Ticket:...........Friday + Saturday accomodation and both Events..........€94.5
Weekend Ticket:...Saturday accomodation and both Events........................€64.0
GP Ticket:.............Saturday accomodation and GP....................................€50.0
Draft:......................(limited to 50 players).................................................€17.0
GP:........................................................................................................€15.0

Use a standard wire transfer, with an amount corresponding to one of the above.
IBAN: BE33 0636 3659 2746
BIC: GKCCBEBB
Jonathan Van der Smissen
Belgium
Then, mention your full name and your VEKN ID number: "Jonathan Van der Smissen 1820008"

I cannot guarantee accomodation that has not been reserved in advance. Please dont transfer for multiple things at once. If your transaction is unclear I will contact you on your VEKN account to ask for clarification. Your money is always refundable, should you choose to cancel, send us (2wayspeaker or squirrel) a message here on VEKN.

Registration Overview
The following user(s) said Thank You: squirrel

More
10 Jan 2018 05:07 #84837 by Vlad
Money Transferred ;)

Pentex Board of Directors

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

:gang:

:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:

More
10 Jan 2018 10:07 - 10 Jan 2018 10:42 #84841 by Borrelstein
Money on the way... Perhaps it is an idea to move the registration information to the header of this thread where it is easier to find? [ oops, I see it is there now ;)]
Last edit: 10 Jan 2018 10:42 by Borrelstein.

More
10 Jan 2018 12:19 #84844 by squirrel

Money on the way... Perhaps it is an idea to move the registration information to the header of this thread where it is easier to find? [ oops, I see it is there now ;)]

Way ahead of you ;)

NC of Belgium
Prince of Ghent

find us at www.facebook.com/groups/vtes.belgium/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds