file [VEG] Spanish Grand Prix Madrid / Alcala de Henares - 28th and 29th April 2018

17 Feb 2018 13:58 #85345 by Ankha

Is it a mistake or are the Iberian & Hungarian GPs the same weekend ?

www.facebook.com/events/169522660497253??ti=ia

Yes, there is a big problem here.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2018 15:50 #85442 by thelonius reloaded
I'm looking for accommodations around the tournament locations different from the free one offered... any suggestion, the lowest price the better? I think we will be two from Bologna (it)

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

More
27 Feb 2018 15:58 #85443 by Juliog
Free hosting:
The place of the tournament, has a pavilion enabled so you can go with your sleeping bag and spend the night there. It has heating and showers. From the night of Friday, April 27, you can spend the night there. Includes Friday 27 and Saturday 28. Included with your ticket of 25 euros.
The hotel closest to the event is the hotel cisneros. About 5 minutes walking.
www.hotelcisneros.com/es/inicio/
Another way to spend the night is the hostel el val.
www.hostalelval.com/home/index.php
We recommend it for its quality price and it will take about 15-20 minutes to walk.

We are preparing a document with a lot of information to publish it here and the event on facebook for next week

www.facebook.com/events/735293500007254/permalink/739156819620922/?notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic¬if_id=1519682352656377
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Kraus

More
27 Feb 2018 16:17 #85445 by Juliog
About this cuestion :Is it a mistake or are the Iberian & Hungarian GPs the same weekend ?

Unfortunately, it is not an error. The Budapest coordinator has decided to put the budapest GP on the same date as the one in Spain. He has alleged ignorance despite the fact that since October of last year the gp Spain was assigned on that date. All this despite the fact that we had a mail group among the GP coordinators.
Orian the coordinator of all the GPs, who by the way did not know anything about this issue because nobody had informed him, is looking for a solution for this question. Personally, I have preferred not to comment on this as an involved party. If I can tell you, I'm very upset.

So for reasons beyond our control, we must delay the pre-registrations to the Iberian Grand Prix. We have had calendar problems in the GP circuit and we are at the expense of changing the background of the tournament. The dates continue being the same and we hope that during the week we will clarify the situation. In the beginning, the pre-registration will start next week

www.facebook.com/events/735293500007254/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
05 Mar 2018 10:21 #85562 by acbishop
This tournament is not announced in the calendar page of this website

www.vekn.net/event-calendar?date=2018-04

That could explain why the Hungarians put their tournament on that date...

:vtes:

More
06 Mar 2018 09:48 #85581 by Lönkka

This tournament is not announced in the calendar page of this website

www.vekn.net/event-calendar?date=2018-04

That could explain why the Hungarians put their tournament on that date...

Could be, but when OP announced GP circuit on October the Madrid date was already given:

www.vekn.net/forum/europe/76207-vtes-european-grand-prix-circuit-a-k-a-veg

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds