file European Championship 2019 (EC 2019) in Paris

06 Apr 2019 09:44 #94407 by Ankha
The website is online : www.vekn.fr/ec2019/

Please register as soon as you can! :)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2019 06:08 #94825 by alf
Hi guys,

so I made a hotel reservation for a double room at the recommended Ibis Styles Montreuille from Thursday 15th to Monday 19th.
I’m willing to share room and costs.
PM me if you‘re interested.

Alf

PSA: I might snore according to my wife but you don‘t go to the EC planning to sleep a lot, I suppose ;-)

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
08 May 2019 08:44 - 08 May 2019 08:50 #94826 by Trochomancy
EC travellers be aware of the following

- the hotel staff has difficulties understanding or responding to simple questions about booking in English
- booking requires sending printed, and scanned details of credit card info (including security code) to the hotel
- you get same room without all that hassle and in cheaper price if booking is done online
Last edit: 08 May 2019 08:50 by Trochomancy.

More
08 May 2019 16:45 #94830 by alf

- the hotel staff has difficulties understanding or responding to simple questions about booking in English
- booking requires sending printed, and scanned details of credit card info (including security code) to the hotel
- you get same room without all that hassle and in cheaper price if booking is done online

At the same hotel?
Care to elaborate?

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
09 May 2019 05:07 #94840 by Trochomancy
Based on my experience, booking EC hotel was easier, faster, safer and cheaper when done online via booking.com

More
10 May 2019 09:47 - 10 May 2019 09:49 #94852 by blackkn8

Sad to say, but he is right.
I called them to get a special offer. (booking.com was in my case not cheaper :ohmy: but I guess to all to check it,..) And the booked me three times with the wrong dates.... ^^ (Also as I tried to communicate with them per mail.)

That could be an interesting trip... .

And if you stay longer and out of the special price they will book your reservation directly from your credit card. And not like discussed if you arrive at the desk like confirmed.

Prince of Wiesbaden, Germany
File Attachment:
Last edit: 10 May 2019 09:49 by blackkn8.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds